*pokes nodnarb with a stick

"happy birthday"

*runs

N

Nightstalkers

*Walks by the thread and spots an unmoving body*

*rips a leg off the limp corpse of Nodnarb and begins to eat*

Where's Nodnarb? *munch munch*

Thought he would *munch munch* be here for his own birthday bash at the CPA.

*munch munch* This chicken is great train, you cook it yourself?

D

DÛke

Show our Rat King a little more respect by giving him cheese. What good is a brass pole?

Let's make it a cheese pole...one of them "two-in-one" equipments...

..."she can do that on it, while the Rat King pleases himself with...the cheese-que aroma...and the cheese-que residue on the Queen's skin..."

Trust me, a cheese pole is a better option in this case...

Not available in stores. You get the Ultra Thin Brass Pole 3000; you get the specially formulated cheese crème to cover the Pole; you get the orgasm enhancing cheese perfume and cheese scented lingerie - all for the revolutionary, never before seen price of only 4 payments of 49.99! And if you call now, we will pay your first payment, so that's only 3 easy payments of 49.99!

Wow!!!

And that's not all!!! If you pay with your credit card, you will receive an additional set of Ultra Thin Brass Pole 3000 absolutely free!!!

Wow!!!
----
----

You must be 18 to place an order; shipping and handling is 49.99 per set; additional fees and taxes will apply; no refunds acceptable; please allow 2-22 weeks for possible delivery. The Ultra Thin Brass Pole 3000 may prove hazzerdous to she who uses it - users are totally responsible for all injuries caused.

---
---

Now, to hear confessions from those who have used our UTBP3000:

"The pole is ultra thin, like they say...!!!"

"Ever since my wife got the UTBP3000 with cheese, I found myself much more relaxed. I am a better person. I go to Church. I was just promoted the other day...and...I lost 20 pounds in just 7 days! I think the UTBP3000 is just what God ordered..."

"You guys at the UTBP3000 company...you guys...<starts crying>...my life is changed! <tears fallings> When I looked in the mirror before, I was like 'that can't possible be me!', <cry>...but my husband bought me the cheese-pole, and it's like God sent me his prayer. Christ is real!"

"All I can say to the people behind the UTBP3000 is: you have saved humanity. That's how good it is!"

N

nodnarb24

I'm here, thanks for saying happy birthday. It's been a pretty boring day so far, been playing Neverwinter Nights all day long. I should be going out with some friends later tonight though.

[ACT OF SENSELESS VIOLENCE]whacks everyone over the head with the brass pole.[/ACT OF SENSELESS VIOLENCE]