My Zombie Deck HELP!

S

Saibamen1

It works suprisingly well. Just lay your zombies down and attack non-stop. Even if you lose a couple just sac them to the Husk and you'll get them back later with the Lord of The Undead. Keep tapping Shepherd of Rot every turn as long as you are 2 health above your oppenent. The real winning combination is when you get lord of the undead and shepherd of rot in play. Just cycle Gempalm Polluter and use the lord to get it back and reuse it as much as you want. Then tap the shepherd for the kill. Phyrexian Arena's will keep cards in your hands and the Zombies flowing. 4 chainers, 3 Smothers, 2 Terrors, and 1 Mutilate should keep the board clear of foes. Just make sure when you unleash the mutilate you got a lord in your hand so you can fetch the zombies that died right back into your hand.

3 Phyrexian Arena
2 Boneknitter
1 Mutilate
2 Terror
3 Smother
4 Chainer's Edict
3 Nantuko Husk
3 Wretched Anurid
4 Shepherd Of Rot
4 Gempalm Polluter
4 Dark Ritual
2 Undead Warchief
3 Lord Of The Undead

3 Cabal Coffers
19 Swamp

T

train

Since this looks like a fun deck and not serious... I'd recommend using Necropotence instead of the Arenas... It's so much faster...

Also - a few drain Lifes would not be bad for Life gain/control/kill...

You can also run something like nether spirits to sac every turn to a husk for pumping...

Since this is fun - some Bad moons wouldn't be bad - that just makes your guys bigger faster...

Aphetto dredging and living death/patriarch's bidding would also help you get creatures back from the graveyard...

If you have them - I'd run 2 more terrors, and 2-3 dark banishings, and drop the smothers... That way you can hit the bigger stuff...

that's all I got for you...;)

C

CrazyMongrel

i'd add at least one more mutilate, diabolic edict instead of terrors, fewer lands (14 swamps+some fetch lands or other special, not the coffers they are too slow), a few tutors and undead gladiator. moreover you may add a couple of call to the grave just to add more fun

T

train

He's not running any diabolic edicts...

But the reason you want to be able to target is important... it can spare him from having to use a mutilate, and leave his army on the table... That's why I suggested the terrors and banishings...

R

Reverend Love

SOULLESS ONE, SOULLESS ONE!!

How can you NOT run this beast of destruction? He's a reanimated wrecking ball of pure DOOM!

Ooh no you killed half my zombie army..well the Soulless One is still... lets see here..yep a 9/9

He's also got BEAUTIFUL synergy with the various cycling zombies like the Gempalm Polluter, Undead Gladiator and Twisted Abomination.

Not to mention how he and the Nantuko Husk can both eat through an opponents defense in no time flat.

Also what about the overlooked Festering Goblin...I double dare you to block him.

I'll be posting my straight zombie deck pretty soon. I'll let you knwo how it goes.

S

Saibamen1

Ok ill put 2-3 Soulless One's in here. It should help to be a 'finisher' as for smothers im taking them out and added Terrors. I will add 2 Graveborns as well. Thanks and keep em coming.

R

Reverend Love

Here's a taste of my generic zombie deck..it's got a good amount of recursion through the Sovereigns and Unholy Grottos. Corpse Harvester provides a dash of Tutoring and deck thinning. Various cycling zombies have proven their worth to me before. Soulless, Husk, and Twisted Abomination are perfect kamikaze beat sticks. 2 Call to the Grave and 2 Cruel Revival adds a pinch of critter control. My only question is life. While yes I can trade cards at a more efficient rate with my opponents it might be to late by then. I'm really thinking of yanking the Cruel Revivals and in it's place adding 2 Life Chisels....it'd be nice to sac an opponents creature I just raised with the Sovereign...suggestions?

Creatures: 29
4 Soulless Ones
4 Undead Warchief
2 Gravespawn Sovereign
2 Zombie Trailblazer
2 Corpse Harvester
4 Gempalm Polluter
4 Festering Goblin
2 Nantuko Husk
3 Twisted Abomination
2 Withered Wretch

Spells: 6