1 Wall of Air
1 Caltrops
2 Soul Barrier
2 Sissay’s Ring
2 Horseshoe Crab
2 Wall of Vapor

22 Islands

62 cards total

This is an interesting deck i was inspired to create recently. It is designed so that you never do damage to your opponent, all of the damage he takes is by his choice, but he can't do anything without it. However, eventually, this deck puts out enough of these "gay" enchantments the opponent will have no choice but to take damage from one source or another. Creature bond is ultimately the main killing method of this deck (now how often have you seen that). Plus, if they do little enough that none of this does anything, you will deck them because you have a 62 card deck!

PS has any really ever seriously played with Sissay's ring?

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

Nope, no one pays with Sisay's Ring, because it is directly inferior to Thran Dynamo or Worn Powerstone. Take it out for whichever one of those you have. Also, if you have any Rishadan Ports, they work good with Psychic Venom, as well as any other tapped-land pain cards.

S

sabshire

(note - caps are for emphasis.. I am not yelling)

Keep the ring! We need decks that play unused cards. This IS after all a CASUAL PLAYER'S ALLIANCE. We need to post more of this type of deck, and discuss this type of deck. We are casual players. To me it means that we play for fun, and not so much to win a tourney. Just my two cents..

For a tip, put 1 Icy Manipulator in there too. And the power sinks rock!

I have a similar deck that uses the venoms, and twiddles, and icy. I also have power sinks, mana leak (also great for this type of deck), and I have prodigal sorcerers and the like for some fun.

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

I am all for using unused cards, but not to the point where you are rejecting directly superior cards in favor of worse ones. And then you suggest that they play an Icy Manipulator?! How the heck is the average player gonna get their hands on that?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
An Ice Age one might be easier to get than an Alpha/Beta/Unlimited. Some current cards are probably worth it in a trade.

<speaking from NO experience whatsoever :)>

D

Duel

Okay, I have a variant of that ceck currently running, with a few improvements.

3 winter orbs (improvements #1,2,and 3)
4 Errant minions
4 power sink
2 power leak
4 disruptive student
1 rising waters (I only have 1)
3 pendrell flux
4 slow motion
2 Shimmer
3 erosion
2 soul barrier
3 thran dynamo