4 Befoul
4 Rain of Tears
3 Creeping Mold
4 Rampant Growth
4 Harrow
3 Caves of Koilos
3 Llanowar Wastes
16 basic lands

The deck gets out an early Limited Resources and tries to get it's own land into play as quickly as possible and destroy the opponent's land. Then it plays Necra Sanctuary to whittle down the opponent's life total while the Limited Resources prevents them from playing lands and dealing with the Sanctuary or the Resources.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Is this for single player?

I was thinking of trying to use Limited Resources for MP, but putting it out pretty much makes you a target :) I was thinking going more green for Sterling Grove to protect it (and search perhaps), Enlightened Tutor to search, and more white for defensive creatures of some sort (walls, first strike, protection, whatever).

T

train

I don't think you need the black if only for the sanctuary and land destruct... why not... plow under, argothian wurm, fallow earth, greener pastures, and swords to plowshares...

Limited Resources W/G

4 Birds of Paradise
3 Benalish Emissary
3 Ancient Spider
2 Greener pastures
3 Argothian wurm
4 Limited Resources
4 Plow under
4 Fallow earth
3 Creeping Mold
4 Rampant Growth
3 Swords to plowshares

4 Savannah
4 Brushlands
2 Krosan Verge(uncounterable harrow...)
6 Forests
6 Plains

I just didn't see a need for black... And locking them with drawing land they can't play is even better...

You had no creature control - thus swords... and argothian is a bear to get rid of more of their land... if they so choose...

B

bryson430

And Ice Storm, if you're feeling flush...or if you're in the Uk, I have 4 mint for trade:)

W

woosie

You may also try saving the Resources to use as a "sorcery" to kill a load of land, i use it like this in my Terravore MP deck,

Basically chuck in a couple of New Frontiers, and people will love you :) then play the Resources

Other cards to consider if your going this route are Tempting Wurm / Balance(catacylsm too)
and armageddon is always welcome, i know this isnt what the deck works on but hey thought it might intrigue yas :)