I hate plasteline

M

Mazzak

Greenish, sticky, flimsy, atrocious crap. The bane of all creativity, it is capable of taking up an entire day of Mazzak's time while he tries through about 10 different ways to get it to actually fit into the damn mold. it always comes out looking like crap. What's worse, it sticks to my fingers. it sticks to my tools. it sticks to the table, leaving greasy green bits around that i have to pick up with a larger lump and then finish off with a paper towel.

DEATH TO ALL PLASTELINE

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

from the name, I would assume its more like plaster, but kinda not. y'know like spam is kinda like ham....but kinda not. Well I thought it was a good example:p

T

train

So what is cheese flavored spam... kind of like... oh nevermind...

M

Mazzak

It's kind of like clay, but wax-based instead of water-based. I hate it. It sticks to everything and it can't be melted down into anything softer than a paste.

T

train

Mazzak - do you still have that giant spool of copper?...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Make a town of defenseless innocent plasteline being destroyed by the copper hordes. That will help let off steam.

F

FmK-AnC

i woulda guessed pastaline was like anti freeze or something for a car... or maybe... some oil for cooking... you should cook it... and than stab it with your steely knives(replaced by the copper wire of course) and than you could have a meal of pasteline.... you know?

N

Notepad

From your original description, it sounds like you're baking Hard Tack. From your last post there about eating it...well, if its anything like Hard Tack...just forget it. You'll need a diamond-edged industrial sawblade.

Hard Tack = Like eating wholesome tiles.

S

Svenmonkey

Seems to me like it's either plastic or plaster goo that's moldable and probably either dries over a period of time or gets hardened in a kiln or something.

M

Mazzak

dude, it's wax based. if you put it in a kiln it would catch fire. also it never dries. under any circumstances.

M

Mazzak

i never could quite figure THAT one out.

perhaps it is for torturing art students...

T

train

Maybe it's meant to be the new play-toy of the millenium...

silly putty anyone...

S

Svenmonkey

I don't think I'd want silly putty that stuck to everything and was generally not fun.

T

train

it could make for an interesting date object...;) :p

"Hey, come over and look at my collection of plasteline...":eek: