4 Complicate
4 Counterspell
4 Deep Analysis
4 Lonely Sandbar
4 Tranquil Thicket
2 Remote Isle
2 Slippery Karst
13 basic lands

The deck usually gets out an Invigorating Boon and then cycles away it's cards and puts counters on either the Spikes, the Hystrodon, or the Inkshrouder. That's about all there is to say about the deck, so there it is.

(- Steve -)

M

Mikeymike

Phantom Centaur! Cheap beef that gets bigger and better. It would represent a removal problem for anyone not playing W or U.

Z

Zadok001

It occurs to me that such a design would benefit greatly from the Great Evil of the modern Type 2: Astral Slide. It doesn't seem like it would push the mana too greatly to include a pair, and it has... Uh... Let's say "Unique" interactions with Spikes. :) As well as being a viable defensive card, as a matter of course.

T

train

Zadok has a great point...

Could you splash white puff?...

or do you think a W/G build would be viable without the counter support?

J

Jodah ArchmageEtrnal

has anyone besides me noticed that that is a 60 card invigorating boon deck with NO invigorating boons in it?!?!?

T

train

No... I hadn't... but i usually comment without reading through everything anyway...

But I think they'e under the tranquil thicket...:D

J

Jigglypuff

Oops...

I was typing the deck up from the aid of two different decklists and trying to combine the best features of both. And it looks like I forgot a rather important part. I guess you'll have to drop the Counterspells for the Invigorating Boons. And while you're at it, drop the Genesis for the Phantom Centaurs.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Jodah ArchmageEtrnal
has anyone besides me noticed that that is a 60 card invigorating boon deck with NO invigorating boons in it?!?!?
That's pretty funny. If I had replied earlier, I would have guessed that Jigglypuff did that on purpose to see if anyone was reading the Decks forum... :p