Magic cards for Christmas!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Christmas is the only time of the year that my wife will give me Magic cards, so I got five packs of Onslaught, my first of the set. Sad to say, the only card that looked familiar was False Cure and that was due to discussion on these forums, but I got some new cards to tinker with :)

T

train

That's kind of neat...

Spidey... If you'll PM your address I'll send you some more Onslaught to tinker with... It's actually a set of commons for Onslaught... Maybe a few uncomons... extras I'm not doing anything with anyhow...

And I'd like to open up a contest...

For a play set of revised Serra Angels...

Break Type II ideas...

All ideas submitted will be narrowed down to the top 3 and then voted upon by CPA members that way the winner is not actually chosen by me...

Let me know what you think...
:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The contest sounds great to me! Do you want to do it after the Tribes contest or at the same time?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My brother and I both recieved boxes of Onlslaught.....AND NEITHER OF US PULLED A SMOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Neither one of you pulled a smother???...

That's weird...

My wife gave me something different/neat... a set of coupons... like the ones in the phonebook...

I got a coupon for a free box of Magic cards - my choice... A free road trip to play Magic in a big event of my choice and other random stuff like that...

Some of the Coupons weren't PG-rated though...:eek: :cool:

A

Apollo

Oooh, I'm 17! You can PM me the rated-R ones! :p

That's cool, Spidey, I wish I had a wife to buy me cards! :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
He's lying, 17 in bird years is about 10 in human... :p

Yeah, but remember it's only once a year... still, knowing how she really doesn't like it, it's something :)

T

train

Maybe you caould ask her to save up for 7.2 years and just get you a box!:p

It really is a cool deal when something like that happens...:) :cool:

T

train

I have a feeling it will be around... but I guess that would keep you out fo quite a few sets!...;)