Aphorisms

P

Pluto

Hi.

I just thought to share some things I have been writing down for eternity now. See what you think. It might be entertaining to say the least - it is not to offend or enrage anyone; maybe inspire a thought process? :)

-1-
He who chooses to live within the world has not the right to detest anyone, unless he detests himself as well, for he is a critical part of what he detests. What is the purpose, one might ask, of detesting anything if one is also to detest himself, if everything is to be detested?

But who detests himself? Everyone, it seems, is righteous, yet righteousness is nowhere to be observed.

-2-
A priest is righteous in the virtues of priesthood. A revolutionary is righteous in the virtues of revolution. A rapist is righteous in the virtues of rape. Their bond is that they are all righteous - that is - if according to the world's definition of righteousness.

-3-
As to simply live, one must – first – reject all of life. Life then shall embrace him.

-4-
No one is born into the truth, the ideal, perfection – every one is born into the inevitable, unclear, contagious oceans. He who chooses to swim shall be damaged, sickened – even his purest of philosophy would falter upon the confrontation of life. One must stand above, reject with a criminal passion not just life, but the self as well – not partially, but completely. Thereupon – one is to observe from the farthest of distant all that thrives down below and inside, without words, but by feeling.

-5-
To observe without observing, that is the truest of observations.

(I have many more...)

T

train

Note: this is a spoof and intended for humor only... This is not a bash of ideals... I actually agree with most of the ideals listed above...

Now on with the Spoofing!!!

What is the purpose, one might ask, of detesting anything if one is also to detest himself, if everything is to be detested?
But who detests himself?
Probably so some lame person can detest just to 'cause.
Pokemon detest themselves...

A priest is righteous in the virtues of priesthood. A revolutionary is righteous in the virtues of revolution. A rapist is righteous in the virtues of rape. Their bond is that they are all righteous - that is - if according to the world's definition of righteousness.
Main Entry: righ·teous
Function: adjective
Date: 1535
1 : acting in accord with divine or moral law : free from guilt or sin
2 a : morally right or justifiable <a righteous decision> b : arising from an outraged sense of justice or morality <righteous indignation>
3 slang : GENUINE, GOOD

I have to go with definition 3 here... they're all just plain good in their respectful virtues... Just ask an altar boy if his neighborhood priest is righteous...

As to simply live, one must – first – reject all of life. Life then shall embrace him.
If only it were this simple with Women and Money...

No one is born into the truth, the ideal, perfection – every one is born into the inevitable, unclear, contagious oceans. He who chooses to swim shall be damaged, sickened – even his purest of philosophy would falter upon the confrontation of life. One must stand above, reject with a criminal passion not just life, but the self as well – not partially, but completely. Thereupon – one is to observe from the farthest of distant all that thrives down below and inside, without words, but by feeling.
Wish the Titanic people knew this ahead of time...

To observe without observing, that is the truest of observations.
To observe the prom queen's showering and not get caught is the greatest of observations...

Got Coat?!!... and a Beatstick for that friendly neighborhood priest ?!!...

P

Pluto

That's funny, to say the least. :D

More:

-6-
Let me ponder upon it, the idea of God – any type of God. I am instantly rampaged with many ideas of what this God might be. Whatever I know parallels the things I have acquired. Sure, I have a so-called unique opinion, though when I search myself for my origin of God, I am left wanting. Knowledge of God I know, that much is trusted – yet – I have knowledge of other things, real and imaginary. I find no reason as to why must God have any more privilege to reality than any other fantasy.

-7-
I consider my knowledge of God as a little less than raw and inevitable filth. How disgusting I am for even having an opinion of God, not from my origin, but based on whatever filth the filthy speak.

Many believe in a God – “why,” I ask; “because it works,” they say – because it works? It works therefore it is. How honorably faithless must they appear at that point? One must deny himself as to believe in something of such worthlessness, of such a grand delusional measures, to believe that they are believers. If it were a little more ugly, any less convenient, if it did not “work,” one must then look for something more perfectly beautiful, bet on it, and only when it proves to be convenient, then it would become the idol. It is not as much as God that one seeks, but something better than one’s self; anything less than perfect is unacceptable. To what magnitude does man hate himself?

-8-
Religious dogmatists, those who follow religion not so blindly, and spiritualists often refuse to discuss their faith, God, or simply anything that touches upon these subjects. They would, in the very least, show signs of anxiety. I respect the hardness one confronts when attempting to translate his thoughts via the constraining human language. However, these people can, in fact, or believe that they can, translate what they know – their beliefs appear to be communicable, after all, but only with the right people, the believers – not all believers – only those who hold an agreeable opinion.

-9-
“Enlighten me, for I am ignorant; from ignorance into enlightenment you went, so move me to where you stand,” I say. A little doubt on my side, a little debate, would set them uneasy. “Unbelievers refuse to believe, for they are originally doubters who refuse to see beyond themselves,” they say. I am supposed to digest filth without questioning.

“Behold – we are all born unbelievers, originally doubters, children who asked countless ‘whys;’ how might you have become such believers, so free of doubt? I want to be moved as you have,” I reply.

“He who desires God must move for himself – faith is not taught, it is experienced.”

“Teach me, then, how I might move myself.”

“Read.”

“Is not anything exterior of me the movement of others? By what power have you moved? I shall move by that same glory.”

Unsurprisingly, they had been moved by filth.

-10-
Unreasonable religion, unreasonable faith, and an unreasonable God: an obscured mirror. The most reasonable religion, faith, and God: a beautiful painting, not a mirror.

-11-
A child is born – instantly he is rampaged by filth. He is but a peasant, a continuation of a mess that has already begun, beyond his control. He is not born a virgin any more, but raped by so and so, fed such and such beliefs, taught of this and that war, of those ancient prejudices, of rules, of faiths, our righteousness and their wrongdoings, our few mistakes and their few not-so-bad-doings, of us and them.

The world acts as an omnipotent, indirect, inevitable teacher, revealing inexistent ugliness within the realm of a child, denying him the pleasure of independence. A healthy child would rebel against this and that – such a mess would seem unfamiliar, ugly, and filthy.

At the end of a long battle between himself and the world, the “free individual” would recall of filth – it looks as filthy no longer. Filth, now, has the opportunity to dress itself, to reintroduce itself as something that is more beautiful than what life has presented thus far. Raped by whatever economic structure that thrives in his time, shackled by whatever chains, dragged-down and beaten by whatever prejudices he is taught to see, the sides he is made to choose, the enemies he is forced to make, the injustice, the hatred, oppressed into depression, “life is not fair” he is told…how can he resist any beautiful filth over whatever filth he has been forced to consume since his birth!

-12-
Spirituality, God, and religion teach one and one type of faith only: the faith of having no faith in one’s self, to draw away from one’s own reflection and be accompanied by a desire of hope, of justice – it is to stand not next to, not even under, but buried beyond existence.

-13-
Some believe that God is an entity, not an omnipotent spirit, no – an entity – as to feel secure in the actual and physical hands of such a giant thing. A mere spirit would lack hands, void of form, and so it would appear lacking when placed next to any other form man can comprehend, lacking when placed next to the glorious man himself.

-14-
Religion is the most corrupting, deceptive, and dangerous institute. Spirituality, on the other hand, is the origin of all corruption, deception, and danger.

-15-
Some claim that this God is an omnipotent spirit. Assuming that they believe even partially of what they say, they must, then, accept everything as is – immorality, injustice, and hatred would too be a part of this omnipotence – it shall be accepted and practiced just as honorably as morality, justice, and love. He who believes in an omnipotent spirit must be able to digest much madness immediately, without the slightest of doubt. But no – badness is not part of this omnipotence, as they observe, it is like an error, a deviation from omnipotence. Tell me, then, how can God be omnipotent if he is not also immoral, unjust, and unloving?

-16-
Those who believe in God trust themselves to be on God’s good side, and see themselves as being the saved, the righteous. Given that each group has its own God, one might wonder which, of all, is the real savior, the righteous?

-17-
If a God were all-loving, one must reconsider the purpose of morality, love, and justice. Such a thing would create instant equality between all qualities – but oh, how my ear bleeds when I hear of such imposters protest against immorality, hate, and injustice, seeking to find some peace in this world! If such a pitiful God were true, one must commit suicide and save himself from much unnecessary existence.

It is also a wonder why a spiritualist would desperately try to lengthen his life, even after illnesses of old age would consume him, when death begs him dearly – he would struggle to relief himself of pains, seek medical advice, surgeries, alternatives…as if he had doubt, as if he still felt that this life is precious, being the only life.

-18-
The theme of all religions is a concept of being saved or uplifted into a better place, or quality. One, then, must observe what it is he is being saved from or uplifted from where under: saved from the very same God-given nature, body and mind? So it is to be saved from God’s grants, to be saved from God?

There is a desperate need to live more, or be connected with someone or something better after life, a oneness, a God, while simultaneously betraying one’s body and mind – the same body and mind one hopes to re-exist with in a better place.

-19-
One is forced to accept the given God, or Gods, and has no freedom of choice. Each man has a different, more personalized idea of his God – one that fits his demands. The spiritualist has an idea of oneness, while the religious has an idea of some thing. Even the unbeliever has a God - the God of nothingness.

I would be wrong should my faith want me to uphold ideals that transcend all modern boundaries of morality, justice, and love. The masses would have to adjust to me, and how difficult such a task would appear? Consequently, I am forced to adjust myself, reconstruct my faith from a modern inventory of good and accepted qualities.

The definition of goodness, of course, changes ever so often: what is acceptable today might not be tomorrow, what is unpleasant now may grow more desirable later; goodness redefines itself with the instability of politics, philosophies, and science. Faith necessarily evolves with man’s desires; God is the slave of man. It becomes a valid matter of whether this is a God, a faith, we are idolizing, or man himself.

-20-
To desire to be is the inverse of to feel what is. A desire conceives secondhand feelings, desired thus felt not felt. Feelings, on the contrary, are inherently boundless. To he who feels, they are immediately felt and are unchangeable – they constitute whatever truth man lives. Yet, even such a truth has grown obscured in favor of a more truthful truth. Absolute truth is not enough.

As far as a basic algebraic expression can go, “1+1 = 2” should hold true without unnecessary debate. But no, a mere 2 is not enough for the believer (or the unbeliever even), it is too little, too simple: 1+1 must yield something better, more promising, more truthful – something more adjustable to one’s desire.

M

Mazzak

You should craft some parables around those and write a small holy book... get yourself a cult following.

T

train

Mazzak had a good idea, but may I recommend some suggestions for follower's characteristics...

1 - They all be very attractive women.
2 - They all be submissive and responsible.
3 - They understand that only your needs matter.
4 - They be able to plentify your newfound culture with youngins
5 - They cook extremely well, I'm talking Iron Chef here...
6 - They understand they may be lent out to others upon your request... Biiiiiggggg "parties" come to mind.
7 - They call you "pimpmeister"... or "Rock"...
8 - They understand the importance of "guy's night out"
9 - They understand the importance of communal showers...
and.....
10 - They understand that if there's a breaking of any rules, they will be spanked, by you, and every other member of the "family" as you recline in your la-z-boy with chips and pizza and beer......

:eek: :cool: ;)

T

train

Ahhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhh, The Spoofmeister's back...

I find no reason as to why must God have any more privilege to reality than any other fantasy.
Speaker is suddenly jilted by bolts of lightning as everyone watches... A distant, stern voice bellows: "That's Why!"

How disgusting I am for even having an opinion of God, not from my origin, but based on whatever filth the filthy speak.
Showers are down the hall on the left... don't drop the soap...

To what magnitude does man hate himself?
Marriage... Nuff Said...

However, these people can, in fact, or believe that they can, translate what they know – their beliefs appear to be communicable, after all, but only with the right people, the believers – not all believers – only those who hold an agreeable opinion.
The Widowmaker 2000(TM) communicates quite nicely when fully loaded and cocked...

Enlighten me, for I am ignorant...
That's why Spongebob Squarepants was created... enlightenment...

I am supposed to digest filth without questioning.
Pepto is in Health and Beauty, third aisle, on the right. 5th shelf from the bottom... will that be paper or plastic?...

Unsurprisingly, they had been moved by filth.
Told them to use the Pepto...
:rolleyes:

Unreasonable religion, unreasonable faith, and an unreasonable God: an obscured mirror. The most reasonable religion, faith, and God: a beautiful painting, not a mirror.
Picasso believers everywhere start hollering, "see, it was divine intervention and not syphillis that inspired the master to paint!!!"...

A child is born – instantly he is rampaged by filth.
Got that right... spanked 20 seconds into life is downright kinky... pedophilic doctors...

A healthy child would rebel against this and that – such a mess would seem unfamiliar, ugly, and filthy.
"See!! Someone feels the same way I acted!!.." John Wayne Gasey

how can he resist any beautiful filth over whatever filth he has been forced to consume since his birth!
Following a celebrities' lead... He consumed, but never digested...

it is to stand not next to, not even under, but buried beyond existence.
That's what WOTC made wishes for... to get the non-existent stuff...

A mere spirit would lack hands, void of form, and so it would appear lacking when placed next to any other form man can comprehend, lacking when placed next to the glorious man himself.
It must've just been lacking hands, because it got Mary pregnant...

Religion is the most corrupting, deceptive, and dangerous institute.
I think WOTC has you beat on this one...

Spirituality, on the other hand, is the origin of all corruption, deception, and danger.
WOTC R&D takes it on this one...

Tell me, then, how can God be omnipotent if he is not also immoral, unjust, and unloving?
Speaker is suddenly sticken by lightning again and a distant stern voice bellows: "Because I feel Like It!!!..."(sounds more and more like a woman everyday...)

Given that each group has its own God, one might wonder which, of all, is the real savior, the righteous?
The one with the Jiff peanut butter and not the Shur Fine generic stuff...

If such a pitiful God were true, one must commit suicide and save himself from much unnecessary existence.
And miss out on the NFL, and ESPN???...

It is also a wonder why a spiritualist would desperately try to lengthen his life...
Or anything else for that matter...

So it is to be saved from God’s grants, to be saved from God?
As long as the almighty has the Jiff - He's the man...

There is a desperate need to...
*everyone runs for the nearest topless bar and pros. district...*

Even the unbeliever has a God - the God of nothingness.
His nickname for having nothing "down there"...

Consequently, I am forced to adjust myself...
Most of us are... every couple of hours...

It becomes a valid matter of whether this is a God, a faith, we are idolizing, or man himself.
All that matters... is who has the Jiff...

Absolute truth is not enough.
Neither is 3 minutes to most women...

As far as a basic algebraic expression can go, “1+1 = 2” should hold true without unnecessary debate. But no, a mere 2 is not enough for the believer (or the unbeliever even), it is too little, too simple: 1+1 must yield something better, more promising, more truthful – something more adjustable to one’s desire.
For all of us math junkies out there... We can prove that 1+1=2 is not true... but we'd rather spend our 3 minutes with the Mrs.

:cool: :D :p

Z

Zadok001

And I have some more serious commentary to add...

1. This seems inherently illogical - It implies that by detesting a part of a whole, one must detest the entire whole. If you don't like a scene in a movie, it doesn't mean you must by law detest all parts of said movie. Likewise, to general existance. Yes, I am a part of reality, and I freely critizing other parts of it. But that doesn't mean I critize EVERY aspect of reality. Can't I be a picky bastard? :)

2. That would be the basis the ethical theory of cultural relativism. I personally don't like it much - If we accept cultural relativism, we must also admit our criticisms of the behavior of others are inherently hypocritical. We're judging them based on our ethical standards (at least most of the time), which is directly contradictory to the concept of ethical relativism. I prefer to believe that there is an objective law of morality - That gives me the right to say "That was ethically wrong," something which I would feel at a loss without. (Basically, I like being able to say "Raping and murdering that person was morally wrong. Die, bastard!" Well, maybe not the second part...)

5. That's very similar to what has been said about being unable to observe without changing the observed. Problem is, it's realistically impossible.

6. Replace every instance of God with Man. :) Same issue. Now replace every instance of God with "Potato Chip." Same issue. Wheee! And around the wierd reality merry-go-round we go!

8. True. But does this spawn from some flaw within themselves, or some flaw in how we, the outsiders, approach the puzzle of religious belief. Those who have faith in a higher power sometimes refuse to discuss that faith with those lacking it, yes. I believe that stems from the response the faithful usually get from such conversations - Not acceptance, not consideration, but spite and malice. I, too, would cease discussing such matters if I were confronted with a common adverse response.

9. Moved by filth, or moved by something beyond our ability to percieve? Is our failure to comprehend their position born of their flawed faith, or of our incapacity to understand that of which they speak? Perhaps the religious, the truly faithful, really have felt the hand of God - Who are we to say they have not? Is it any better to claim filth in the minds of the faithful, than it is to claim ignorance in the minds of the faithless?

10. Yet some claim God is internal, a part of mankind himself. How to see such a God in a painting, unless that painting mirrors ourselves?

11. Socialization is central to society. You describe socialization as a font of filth, yet what do you propose to take its place? If the society we knew yesterday burns today, then tomorrow, what will we teach our children? The wrongs of those who came before? The wisdom of those who did not burn? And in a hundred years, or a thousand, how does that teaching differ from the teachings of today? To teach from these aphorisms is no different than to teach from a textbook - All that is different is the accepted nature of the textbook, and the fringe elements of these aphorisms. If these statements were accepted as Truth, and the textbooks fringe, where would you seek knowledge?

12. Who is to say it isn't our place to be buried? If everyone on Earth died tomorrow, who would know the difference between the Sinners and the Saints? No one, and no one could. So why avoid religion for the sake of not being 'buried?' The fact is, someday you WILL be buried, and all that will remain is what people remember, and what you believed about yourself. If religion makes you happy, lets you understand your surroundings as you wish, then who is to say that being buried is not the best decision?

14. I thought money was the root of all greevils. :) My bad. Religions are dangerous, yes, but do you truly believe a lack thereof would be any less so? What would we have, when we strip religion from our world? Peace? Ha. Religion doesn't cause all 'filth,' at best, it causes a notable percentage. You can't solve the world's problems by removing religion.

15. Misinterpretation is the primary reason people argue against religion. This is blatent misinterpretation. The omnipotent God entity usually has one very relevant act associated with it - It grants us free will. Through free will, we are allowed to do as we wish, for Good or for Evil. God spawned imperfection in us. That does not mean God is imperfect. Logically, a perfect being, if so He chose, could create imperfection. Thus, God can remain perfect and still co-exist with Evil existing in the world.

16. Yes, one might wonder. So? If one of them *IS* right, where does that leave those who do not believe? If one has a wish for happiness, it follows that one SHOULD be relgious. All religions have approximately equal (low) chances of granting you eternal happiness, but no religion gives you no such chance outside of what is preordained to all other religions. (i.e., if anyone is given eternal happiness after death, then it doesn't matter whether you are religious or not. If only a select few do, however, then it follows that one should be a member of as many non-exclusive such groups as possible, as well as one exlcusive group (since you could join no more than one exclusive group). That gives you the greatest chance of being eternally happy, regardless of the makeup of reality.)

17. If God were all-loving, it follows that He loves in both life and death. Why seek one, if you have any reason to remain in the other? As long as something in life keeps you here, it doesn't matter if you live or die - God will, in theory, be with you either way.

18. One is being saved from the imperfections of reality, neh? See my reasoning for an imperfect reality under a perfect God in number 15.

20. Desire is as infinite as feeling - Why not feel our desires?

T

train

For ummm Duke is it?...

Can't I be a picky bastard?
Yes, Because the supreme Coat Dealer has allowed you all free will...

Problem is, it's realistically impossible.
Time to start on that Tom Cruise trilogy... "MI:3- Find the real Jiff!!!..."

Those who have faith in a higher power sometimes refuse to discuss that faith with those lacking it, yes.
That's because those lacking it have not shown them the Jiff!!!

Is our failure to comprehend their position born of their flawed faith, or of our incapacity to understand that of which they speak?
The Widomaker 2000(TM) could move this slow comprehension process along quite nicely...

How to see such a God in a painting, unless that painting mirrors ourselves?
The Picasso fanatics are stunned!!!

If these statements were accepted as Truth, and the textbooks fringe, where would you seek knowledge?
From the man with the Jiff!!!...

then who is to say that being buried is not the best decision?
ESPN and the NFL are just too hard to give up!!!...

Love, and Rock and Roll-sex is inherently part of the rock and roll, so it's in there...

Logically, a perfect being, if so He chose, could create imperfection.
Thus the non-Jiffs in the grocery stores...

As long as something in life keeps you here, it doesn't matter if you live or die - God will, in theory, be with you either way.
He's usually the one rooting for the other teams on Sundays during the parties...

Desire is as infinite as feeling - Why not feel our desires?
I really don't think I need to say much about this one!!!...

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Shiro: Yer quite right I'm gonna get started here.

Spirituality isn't the source of all deception, misery etc. Warping and misapplying it brings all that forth. Cults and Satanists do plenty of that.

T

train

And I can guarantee you... they're on Coat!!!

Got Coat as part of your Cultic Rituals?

Cultists chant: "Ohhhh yeahhh...."

P

Pluto

In response to Zadok001:

1. Dear friend, you misperceived the aphorism. It is not by detesting a part of the whole that one is fronted to the necessity of detesting the wholly whole. What was meant is that, as to be able to detest, for example, a culture or a religion or a country, one must detest himself, his culture, religion, and country, for these facets are a part of the bigger whole. In order to make a just judgment, one must confront not just the enemy, but the self, for the self, in many cases, is the sole enemy that perceives what are known as “enemies.”

2. You interpret this correctly and truly as intended. I ask you, now, to look at A1 again, and see how it relates, attributes, and completes your realization of A2.

5. “Realistically impossible,” you say, and to that I must disagree. Your interpretation of A2 makes it perfectly possible solely because one is to detest himself as well, as part of the detested, for he is, indeed, a part of that which he detests. The error originates when one thinks he is to detest the exterior without detesting the interior. See my explanation of A1.

6. “Man” cannot replace “God” in the aphorism. Man is his own, can feel himself from within; he is, in the very least, able to conceive himself as “real” simply by feeling pain. God, on the other hand, is an interior matter that comes not from within, but is fed from without – God is like any other matter that is fed to man, like potato chips even. Man is not a fantasy, but is an actuality that exists simply because man feels that which he is, as opposed to feeling that which he desires – God, or hope itself. See how this relates to A20.

God is an exterior fantasy – which, to say the least – is not even as realistic as some of the inner fantasies one might have, for these other fantasies originate from within and are true to their conceiver alone; they are not universal fantasies. If God is to be applied to this situation, than God would be proven to be un-universal – in this case, he is worthless, for he would appear, like everything else, an opinion, a fantasy – something that comes and goes by man’s own fancy.

8. Some of these people hesitate talking to even the friendliest of faces. One must not be malicious or spiteful towards the believers, but observant without observing. If one is to detest the believers, one must – first – detest himself for being an unbeliever. The difference is simple: the believers do not detest themselves for believing - their belief, no matter how true, is left unquestioned; the self-detester, however, detests himself, and by that, he would be more truer than any believer. A question with an answer: the answer is wrong. Anything that settles is dead. The believer settles. The detester detests. Ignorance is infinite, to settle upon an answer is to be lacking and rejecting of what is truer.

9. The simple choosing of religion is an error, a proof of faithlessness. I shall explain.

You go, or have attended a kind of schooling, correct? I will trust that you have. So your answer is “yes.”

In order to realize your independence, to move on, to simply live your life, you must graduate from these schools, correct? I will trust your answer to be “yes,” also.

Upon graduating a certain type of school in, let’s say, the United States, you come out with the knowledge that “1+1=2,” and let us suppose that that holds a universal type of truth that humanity is willing to abide by.

Now, you move to Germany, attend school once again, learning “1+1” again for the simple desire of a different answer, not a 2, something maybe better, more unique, more breathtaking. You do not find it, however, you will remain in school in hope of making such a discovery.

Let us, now, take religion. People go attend their Churches in search of a God. Now, there are three types of people from there on: A) Those who will find God, B) Those who will change religions after having observed the Church and its teachings, and C) Those few who will become unbelievers.

Now, let us examine each group:

A) They found God, and so bless them. Let us suppose the Church is a kind of school that enlightens people. One, then, must graduate and move beyond the Church and its teachings, into a more open, more free kind of faith, correct? If one does so, it becomes a question of whether the Church presented him a beauty to see and so he saw it, or he did, in fact, find what is to be found. Let us examine both cases: If he had found what is intended to be founded, one, then, must be able to find it without the aid of any exteriorities, because such a grand belief must rest within, and is not acquired by the means of any one else but the self. The Church, then, becomes what? Ah! The Church becomes the artist that paints the painting for man to behold; mystified, he would believe. The conclusion is, those who find God in the Church have found nothing but saw what they are meant to see by the Church. As for those who elevate beyond the Church, the same argument applies, for they would not have needed the Church to realize the grand belief they would later uphold. Knowledge, dear Zadok001, is realized, not taught. If one is to know anything then he is to realize it, not given it.

B) They change religion after having observed a dislike to their current type of faith. Let us suppose that their faith is monotheistic. In this case, he who changes from one faith to another is simply looking at “1+1=2” in one place, and at “1+1=2” in another – the only difference being is an error in perception, a lack of detesting one’s self but merely the detesting of everyone else, that is to say, observing while making an observation – something I am against. In conclusion, he who changes faith and actually finds it is not faithful by any sense, because faith should hold universality, not individuality. If it is of individuality, then, the case negates itself: faith is good because it works and is profitable. See A7.

C) Those who are rendered unbelievers are as faithless as the believers. I had mentioned that “anything that settles is dead.” This applies just as justly to the unbelievers as to the believers. To draw a conclusion based on limited experience is lacking. To believe is to settle. To unbelieve is to settle. Both are dead. What is left? Perhaps that is the purpose of my inquiry, perhaps it is to detest all – continually - including the self, for the self is but a fragility that would adapt to anything and call it “righteous.” Righteousness, however, rests beyond adaptation, beyond individuality, that is if righteousness exists.

10. He who claims that God is internal, then, mustn’t complain of immorality, injustice, and hatred. If God is a reflection of man then it is a necessity that God is immoral, unjust, and hateful. That is to say, God is man and man is God. Yet, he who claims such thing still has an object of worship beyond himself, something exterior of him; why I must ask, if God is he and he is God?

11. These aphorisms are in no way to be viewed by the world; they are never to be taught – forgive me if I had implied otherwise. Zadok001, what I may say you might understand but still, you will not understand it. You seem to be quite of an accepting spirit, yet I must insist upon the impossibility of you understanding that which I feel, for you would not feel it, only hear or read of it. Should, by any chance, these feeble words strike a chord to your heart, they would strike a different note, a different melody, and you would have felt something that I had not. In order to understand one another, we must become one another in mind, heart, and every small cell, every facet, every detail – necessary or unnecessary. In that case, this aphorism explains itself quite well: socialization teaches errors, teaches to love one’s self, to be all that is to be; how feeble these teachings must appear in front of me, for they inspire patriotism, hatred, and the strict grasp of righteousness, as if one was truly righteous. It leaves no room for doubt, for detesting, for rejecting – yet there is much to be doubted and rejected. Again I must coward to my own weakness: “all that settles is dead.” The world desires settlements in many ways, and teaches it to every new tragedy that is given birth to; it teaches false devotions and passions and carriers and knowledge. In these settlements, man must devote himself inside a circle, passions reside within some walls, carriers induce settlement or the illusion thereof, and knowledge is circular – it is not knowledge of the universe, but knowledge of this here and that there, of cars, computers, mechanics, furniture, business. It is, to say, settled knowledge: dead knowledge that does evolve and advance, but only within a dead end.

12. My dear Zadok001, you misperceive me once again, but it is my fault in totality. I did not intend “buried” to be taken literarily but figuratively. I am simply saying that one is to not be existent in actuality, not even rest under existence within conformity, but be somewhere so degrading, so faithless even, so dead – it is to have no faith in one’s self, but be accompanied by a desire of this and that, of hope of so and so – where is the self? Hope is laziness, it makes man want of an exterior aid as opposed to learn to aid himself, to correct what he does not like.

14. The world’s problems cannot be solved, and that is not my intent, never was, and never will be. Problems are man’s best friend; they are undeniable. Religion has inspired more conflicts throughout history than any other institute. Man has learned his morals, of right and wrong – that is if right and wrong are truly right and wrong. Religion is a school. We are the children. It demands that we graduate! But no, we are still learning the same basic lessons, of this and that, of badness that is only subjective, of goodness that is only profitable. How bad is badness, and how good is goodness in this day of age? They seem neutral in cases, and even reversible in some areas, as in politics.

15. To say that a perfect God can create perfect imperfection is to say that perfect injustice can bring about perfect justice; that perfect hatred can bring upon perfect love; perfect perfection can bring perfect imperfection – let us examine: if it is in God’s power to conceive imperfection, why would such a God, then, demand through religion a sort of perfection, not just that, but claim to punish all those who do not meet the set standard? At that point, upon such insistence and threats by God, freewill becomes determination, for goals would be given to reach, limits would be set. Such a God negates himself. He gives freewill only to have one abide.

16. So to be faithful is to wish for happiness and hope for the best? Following your logic, you suggest that it follows to be religious if one is to find happiness, because why take a chance and bet against destiny? Is that faith: because it brings happiness? How of little value must it be worth, then, should it not make us perfectly happy. See A7.

17. You have simply restated my argument. The spiritualist, the religious, the believer – they have a strong grasp on this life, and why I must ask, if they might believe of an all-loving God? There is a certain doubt that rests within their hearts, a doubt that has grown rejected in favor of a desire, hope. See A11.

18. To the world, the imperfections of reality are different to each. Who is to say they are imperfections, if one disagrees with a certain “imperfect” idea and perceives it as “perfect?” It takes a second observation of politics, religions, and societies to observe the “imperfections” they perceive in each other, the subjectivity of it all. And besides, how is one to perceive perfection if there are no imperfections? How can you define “good” without knowing badness, friend without knowing the enemy? In a perfect world, imperfection must exist – yet it is rejected in hope of a better place that lacks imperfection. What is the value of perfection at that point?

20. I agree. Why not feel our desires? As noted in A1-A19, that a desire of feeling is taking place, not the feeling of desire. When you set your mind to seeing X you will see it, even if it is a Y. When you desire X, you will feel it, even if it is Y. When you feel X, however, it is X that you have felt, not Y, and then you may go on and desire of X as you want, for you know what X is. The feeling is as truthful as it can be, for one have had felt it.

Train: I would have never imagined one to be able to recreate these things into the comical nature that you have instilled in them. It is amusing, and interesting in many ways. :)

Dear Shiro: In discussing with Zadok001, I have observed this, an aphorism I should have included in the very beginning. It fairly answers your questionings:

-21-
Ignorance is infinite; anything that settles - dies. A questions that finds an answer, finds the wrong answer. To have a definate end is to have a dead end. Change is constant; answers are the inverse of change, and so they are inconsistant.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

A question that finds an answer, finds a wrong answer, eh?

What kind of answers do answers to aphorisms find?

P

Pluto

I am glad that you ask that, Shiro, for it presents me that you are listening as opposed to just-listening.

These aphorisms provide no answers, and I would perish them should they seem to be giving answers. They, in my purest of intention, uphold answers as the biggest disgrace and dishonor of man. I guess A21 was not really an answer, but more of yet another aphorism that calls for your thought without giving you an answer - something of great pleasure to me.

And as you see, it did call upon your thought of questiong me. That is great dear Shiro, for I want you to question, now, all your beliefs, no matter how truth you believe them to be. Do not embrace life - let life embrace you.

If you must revert back to your original comment, that spirituality is pure - it seems that you are making a final judgement, a sort of an answer. :D

N

Nightstalkers

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

Often the prediction is the main cause for the predicted event.

First rule of modern melee fighting: Bring a handgun.

Proximity isn't everything, but it comes close.

In the beginning was the word.
But by the time the second word was added to it,
there was trouble.
For with it came syntax ...

Gravity is a myth, the Earth sucks.

Mad: Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence

T

train

Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
Football and widescfreen is good enough for me...

Often the prediction is the main cause for the predicted event.
In that case we need to start predicting when to begin selling tickets for the predicted events...

First rule of modern melee fighting: Bring a handgun.
The Pre-empt to that would be make sure it is loaded and will fire...

Proximity isn't everything, but it comes close.
In that case... Proximity only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades... and the occasional nuclear detonation...

In the beginning was the word.
But by the time the second word was added to it,
there was trouble.
For with it came syntax ...
So Windows operating systems have been around forever then???...

Gravity is a myth, the Earth sucks.
And Blows...

Mad: Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence
Magic Online: Infected with the insane desire to spend money on nothing, literally...