Card Combos!

T

TylersOnFire

Hey everybody! :cool: I am looking for all of those cool card combos out their. If you think of a good combo, post it here.

1st one!
Cho-Manno Revolutionary + Pariah + CHo-Manno's Blessing!

CM cant be killed by creature damage or burn. The blessing will take care of removal effects. Finnaly, Pariah will insure that you do not die from creature or burn damge cause it will go to CM! (one problem ask linsivvi about this it happened to him. He had this same combo out in a 3 player game. We had gotten him down1 life and he got ou the combo. We were pretty much screwed then we figured out a weekeness to the combo: Highway Robbers. Life Loss is not the same as damage. He lost! I won!!!!!! Sorry, gloating time!!!!
So tell me about your combos!
Tyler-

D

Daenen

I saw this MBC deck that used Blood Hound with Flame Rift.

First turn, Mountain, Seal of Fire, pop it, deal 2 damage to target opponent.
Second Turn, Mountain, Seal of Fire, deal 2 damage to target opponent.
Third turn, Mountain, Blood Hound.
Fourth Turn, Mountain, 2 Flame Rifts, attack with Blood Hound for 9. Dead.

It was kind of funny.

S

Spaceman Spiff

few cheap ones, oh well.

enduring renewal + ticking gnomes/bottle gnomes + aluren

infinite damage and/or life..

earthcraft + 2 land with overgrowth and 2 other lands + deranged hermit + equalibrium

infinite squirells.

pandemonium + man-o-war + aluren

infitnite damage.

these are decks I used to play, and they made so many people mad.. ;)

S

sabshire

I saw this somewhere else on CPA, i think.

Ashnod's Altar, Sliver Queen, and Heartstone = infinite slivers

Stace

C

Captain Caveman

You know what might be a lot of fun?

Beble's Portal + the Prophecy Avatars.

strickly casual and expensive but fun.

Caveman
"its true, its true"

I

Istanbul

It won't last for long, but you could combine Quicksilver Amulet and the Avatars to make them much more affordable.

D

Daenen

Did any one see this coming? For 2 mana and a land, I can get 4 mana. Hmm, maybe not an infinite mana combo, but who cares?

I'll Blaze you for a lot!!

M

Major Crime

Mother of Runes + Wall of Glare (the wall which is 0/5 & can block any number of creatures)

Very good on turn two against mono colour decks.

A

arhar

Except against creatures with flying or trample... in which case the Wall will still survive... but the wall's controller probably won't! :)

I

Istanbul

Mother of Runes + Avatar of Hope.

Hey, it IS useable for something besides toilet paper!

M

Mundungu

sacred mesa + earthcraft and wild growth on a plain, real easy to pull off : infinite pegasus token.
In a regular enchanteress deck that's a killer.

Any sacrifice effect creature for less than 3 mana cost + alluren and enduring renewal or lifeline.

Altar of dementia + Rein of powers + Nature's revolt (optional)

carnival of souls (YES !) + deranged hermit + recurring nightmare + soul warden + any come into play abitity creature (e.g. ghitu fireslinger)

Horseshoe crab or Morphling + opposition or hermetic study

recurring nightmare + survival of the fittest

and there are many more out there ...

D

Daenen

Black Lotus
Mountain
Sac Lotus for Channel
Fireball.

Turn 1 kill.

And people ask why Channel was banned.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

Although Channel was banned way after Black Lotus rotated out (or was even put on the restricted list), during Ice Age. It was more because it was a "staple" for most decks then which tended to be red/green (like a good 80%+ tourney decks had it in).

L

linsivvi

Me, Tylersonfire, and For where all playing a three player game and I was at 3 life about to die next turn, I had a white control deck and a sweet hand, Tyler was playing with a burn/black creature destruction and For was playing with a black creature destruction. Tyler put out a black creature and then it went to my turn. I was going to die next turn so i just started putting enchantments on my opponents creatures, I put a Passafism (Can't attack or block) on tylers creature, and a cho-mannos blessing, chosing red. By then Everyone thought i was just going to use up all my mana and then die next turn.I then put an inviolability (Prevent all damage to enchanted creature) on his creautre and they just thought i was being nice. Yet there was a problem with that, I had a pariah in my hand. I put it on the creature with the other enchantments on it. They didn't really think about this, and i passed. For went, attacked with his 5/5 guy and said i was dead. I then pointed out that all the damage went to the creature with inviolabilty on it, so the creature did not die, he was a black creature so non of the blck spells could kill him, he had protection from red, so tylers burn could not hurt him. It too them about 5 seconds to realize I was invincible. The game ended up with FoR Winning because he went last. we all died by being decked. Tyler cursed. I laughed. For just shook his head. It was a good hour an a half game.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I must say that I didnt go first in that game, Linsivvi went first, he jut recruited rebels, which thinned his deck, makin him lose. And the win did go to me, but linsivvi should of got it. He had like, 40 cretures out but he wasnt doing anything. I thought he had some strategy for this, so i kept my mouth shut...