The Faerie deck!!!!

J

Jigglypuff

Well, here it is. The only Faerie deck that you will probably ever see in your entire lifetime.

4 Scryb Sprites
4 Willow Faerie
4 Thornwind Faeries
4 Faerie Noble
4 Faerie Squadron
2 Willow Priestess
3 Coat of Arms
4 Counterspell
4 Accumulated Knowledge
4 Temporal Spring
23 basic lands

(- Steve -)
This is my 300th post!

M

Mikeymike

Looks solid, although I might include Curiosities over AK's - bunch thats a preference call. I feel like the Curiosities would go further.

I think you can cut 1 or 2 lands also.
---
Funny, I would think you'd have than 300 posts - I feel like you have more.

R

rkoelsch

You should find a way to put earthbind in for flavors sake. I hope they print more faeries. Our shop keepers wife had made a fairy deck but that was 4 years ago. Really not much different than what you have.

T

train

Faerie conclave is a man-land/faerie...

Also a heart of yavimaya might not be too bad...

J

Jigglypuff

To Mikey: I really do only have 300 posts. It probably just feels like I have more posts because my posts are just so freakin' cool.:D :D

To rkoelsch: After all that ruckus in the Elvish Ranger thread, I can't put Earthbind in without looking like a hustler. Maybe after I clear these ridiculous charges from my record...;)

(- Steve -)
This is my 301th post. I have decided to make sure you can all follow me chronologically through my posting as I slowly creep towards 1000.

S

Sammy Dead-O

Looks like fun. I agree that Faerie Conclave might be a nice addition, as well as Cloud of Faeries. Gotta love Cloud of Faeries. Also, Weatherseed Faerie would give you a little more power, and an Uktabi Faerie or two might be nice to take out an artifact like Cursed Scroll or Masticore that could completely wreck your army.

Of course, all I really just did was list most of the faerie cards you aren't already using. Glad to...um, help?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I also made a Faerie deck a while back in Homelands, so it was before Coat of Arms and wasn't too good :)

All I was going to suggest was Faerie Conclave which someone else already has... :)

X

Xed

This deck sounds realy fun. I was thinking about trying to put together a fun flying deck of some sorts. Are all of the fairies flying? If so I might try using a fairy deck. Don't know, of course, I like the drakes a lot too.

T

train

Not all the faeries are flying, but the coat of arms makes the ones that don't fly extremely nice to have around...

K

Killerbob

I think mana leak would be better than counterspell.
In my own faerie deck, I play 2 gaeas cradle and 2 capsize. You can actually go buybacking your capsize very fast!
If you can get it, pendelhaven is also nice.