Legacy Weapon Reshuffled: Aug. 4 to 10

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date
S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Topic du semaine: Flagrantly, expressly occultic and demonic cards. The kind the Reverend warned you about.

N

Notepad

I don't get it. But, um...

-old artwork for "Unholy Strength"
-Nettling Imp
-Demonic Tutor

-POKEMON!!!

That the vein of stuff here?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Vampiric Tutor

And that's about it total.
Magic post-Visions has been too camp to be demonic.

T

train

yawgmoth's bargain, and a lot of black cards imply evil - they just don't show it.

J

Jigglypuff

How about Contract from Below or Demonic Attorney?

TICM's right, Magic hasn't seen too much explicitly demonic or occult cards recently.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Jigglypuff
TICM's right, Magic hasn't seen too much explicitly demonic or occult cards recently.

(- Steve -)
They haven't done much of anything like that since the rotation from Revised to 4th; having overtly "demonic" cards was the reaosn most of them were pulled in the rotation. I think they were trying to soften the backlash that was going on around that time to accusations that Magic was demonic as a whole.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

I probably won't be there to tally up and do the Job on our winner, because my own 2GB hard drive is on its last legs. I'm using my mother's computer to type this post. Oh well.

20GB hard drives cost $120 CDN. This is good.

M

Mikeymike

You can do better than $120 for a 20GB. Go to ebay, you can probably find a 40GB for under $100 - well maybe not a Mac but I bet a PC.

EDIT - Just realized that was $120 Canadian. Still, that's about $70-90 US? Still feel you could do better than that.

M

Mikeymike

Right? That is one bad mofo of a card. I'd love to have it in my collection, but I can't justify pay $12+ for a card I'd never play with Mutilate and Massacre available.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Let us put the old, evil nature behind us, now that we've grown out of it and into a higher, purified nature. The Trinity will put this example of Satan's seed to an end, just like everything else that's Satan's seed will be destroyed in real life by the God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit.