Latest activity

• Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread An Elephant Never Forgets [EDH].
    Played this deck in my final game last night. It went OK, but we ran out of time with the store closing. I had a nice board state, but...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread 99 Ranch [EDH].
    The game was effectively archenemy against a K'rikk deck. We killed the K'rikk player with a group effort, then I started looping extra...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread BMW Shops [PreDH].
    Played this deck last night. I was in an awkward position where I could only ever get one creature out at a time, but it would always...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Golgari Save the Queen [PreDH].
    Tried this deck again, but I guess I wasn't warmed up or whatever. I misplayed several times. Ultimately, I got hit by full graveyard...
  • Oversoul
    That's a little understated. Tolarian Academy is one of those cards that is so over-the-top broken that I'm fine with it being banned.
    • 1711634002467.png
  • Oversoul
    At first glance, this blurb seems OK. And perhaps I shouldn't be too critical. Ultimately, I totally agree that Tinker deserves to be...
    • 1711548116255.png
    • 1711548791269.png
    • 1711548862981.png
    • 1711548889773.png
    • 1711548914354.png
    • 1711548967236.png
  • Oversoul
    This is the same blurb from the other seven P9 cards that are banned in EDH. I already criticized the RC for the weird "optics" excuse...
    • 1711460959085.png
  • Oversoul
    Yeah, I have no problem with this one. Good job, RC.
    • 1711395946064.png
  • Oversoul
    Well, this is the first I've heard that Sylvan Primordial was "considered" a fixed Primeval Titan. The cycle of primordials was always...
    • 1711305635032.jpeg
  • Oversoul
    I hardly ever say anything about Sway of the Stars and wasn't even really interested in talking about it now. Out of curiosity, I went...
    • 1711213032060.jpeg
  • Oversoul
    This blurb irritated me enough that I actually used the Wayback Machine to find Sheldon Menery's original statement from when the card...
    • 1711123030863.png
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Epic [EDH].
    Played this for the final game of last night. Kinda threw the game on purpose. I could have tried to devote resources to drawing into...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Peacock's Clues [EDH].
    Played this deck last night. It performed normally at first, but then I topdecked Eldrazi Monument and was able to make infinite mana...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Golgari Save the Queen [PreDH].
    Had a game that presented an interesting puzzle, but ultimately I couldn't deal with massive proliferation on planeswalkers by an Atraxa...
  • Oversoul
    Serra Ascendant is a Magic card and is legal in this format. I played this deck last night. Didn't have a lot going on initially other...