4 Zombie Infestation
4 Maggot Carrier
4 Putrid Imp
4 Organ Grinder
4 Sinister Strength
4 Shades Form
4 Chainers Edict
20 Swamp

Obviously, this deck needs some help. The point is, against any deck that isnt playing swamps, to get turn all their lands into swamps, giving them little oppurtunity to play spells. Then kill them after you have a horde of enough zombies.
Against a black deck, simply swarm them.
This deck is really bad right now....any suggestions?

L

Lotus Mox

I like 2nd turn ZI and 3rd turn Zombie Trailblazer, while not a contamination, it's nice to push spells through counter-magic and can mana screw your opponent a bit, and it makes creatures unblockable

Maybe you should use Strength of Lunacy instead of the Sinister one, although pro:white is next to useless right now, but the madness is nice to have.

Cabal ritual it's generally pretty bad and Shade's Form is way too mana intensive IMHO.

I'm pretty sure Phyrexian Scuta and Duress would make some good additions to the deck.

T

theorgg

Three Zombie Masters.

They're 2/2 for three like the Trailblazers, but they also have a cool effect of not costing anything to give stuff Swampwalk.

F

FoundationOfRancor

I think the Scuta is a good idea, I never even thought about it.

I'm kinda hesitant about cutting Cabal Ritual, but I agree; the deck would benefit alot from duress.

Zombie Master isnt in 7th.

Im thinking the deck is running to many zombies and not enough non-creature spells. What can I use to take advantage of the mono-blackness?

N

Namretaks

I personally think the card Zombie infestation is lousy. Even with the Lord of the Undeads and the Organ Grinders... I tried and tried to put infestation to good use.... no cigar. If you cant bring yourself to ditch it consider something to draw more cards. Reprocess was reprinted in 7th. I costs BB2 and lets you sack X permanents to draw X cards. I found this works well with phsycotog. Too bad its not an instant though. Damn, would that be sweet or what???? Check out my Braids deck that I posted. It also uses the Lord and Maggot carriers. Braids, Cabal Minnion works great with those cards. Like a friggin' Copper Tablet -Namretaks