Zadok's Alive?

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Spiderman, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

From Mark Rosewater's article today

2. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Wow, strong words by Zadok.

I saw him on MGO a little while back, too. I tried to chat with him, but he didn't reply.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  3. orgg Administrator

It's odd how Zadoc is ignoring the CPA.

And everywhere else, too. I asked MaRo for his e-mail... possibly a direct assault will cause him to reply?
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I agree. It's a bit weird and unsettling how he just "up and left" the CPA, without any word or explanation.

Azrael might have it too - they go to the same school.
  5. Ransac CPA Trash Man

We should TP his car and spray shaving cream all over his wheels.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  6. Killer Joe Active Member

...or, he just 'moved-on' with his Magic life :(
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I don't have a problem with that. But it would have been nice for him to see 'adieu' here, especially since he's a Founder and all...
  8. orgg Administrator

Well, MaRo said he'd do another interview... that question was in a PS, so he read the request for Zadok's e-mail.

Unfortunatly, it seems he doesn't have it anymore.
  9. Dark_Tira Not quite dead yet.

I'll ask him why he doesn't come here anymore. He certainly still plays magic, I played him some mental last week and he showed me some cards he got in a draft. Maybe he just forgot this place exists.
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

That's hard to believe... I mean, he's a Founder and all... but I guess possible :confused:
  11. Killer Joe Active Member

Well, remember when we lost Feret for several years? maybe it's kind of the same thing?
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

But Ferret came back and told us he found a non-Magic outlet for a while. Here, Zadok's still playing Magic...
  13. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

Maybe he doesn't like us anymore.
  14. Killer Joe Active Member

US? You mean.....um, er, yeah, maybe us. :( ;)
  15. Azreal the Soulmaster Sorrow's Rhapsody

The last time I saw him was about two semesters ago. He definetly still played magic, went to regionals in my area, and played in the UMBC game room. However I haven't seen him since he stopped going to get a job. But from what Dark Tira is saying soungs like he is back in Oregon.
  16. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

So he didn't graduate from UMBC? :confused:

Isty: Could be... but still would be interesting to know why. Did the CPA change in his mind from what it started out to be, for instance...
  17. Dark_Tira Not quite dead yet.

Ok, I was at Zadok's place yesterday and he said he was alive, though I wouldn't trust a corpse to tell the truth so it could be either way still. On why he hasn't posted on CPA lately, I don't feel qualified to answer though I do have a reasonable idea why.
  18. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

"Lately"? It's been at least two years...

You feel it's his perogative to say why? That's a Catch-22... he needs to be on to say why, but he'll "never" on... so I guess we'll never know.