3 shock
3 seal o fire
3 scorching lava
3 smoldering tar
4 maniacal rage
2 Do or Die
2 Seal o doom
2 reckless assault
Comments? the idea seems ok but i haven't played it yet cuz i don't have the cards yet. anyway to save me some $$$ anything i should add or remove?

S

superguy

Well, first of all, if you are going to be running a lof of Pyre Zombies you need a better mana base. In english - more lands/diamonds/cameos. Now, since this is a type 2 deck I assume you're trying to beat other type 2 decks. Reckless Assault is horrible against almost anything, especially Fires. Blastoderm being the biggest thhhreat, I don't really see why you would need Maniacal Rage, since if you put it on any of your creatures, it still won't stopthe 'Derm. Maybe Chilling Apparitions can help you stop the beast. Some Snuff Outs wouldn't hurt either. A few Voids would help, as would Rhystic Lightnings or Ghitu Fires. The Zombies are great addition against the rebels, and Thunderscape Apprentices are good against Story Circles and Such. Change this deck around a bit and it'll be prety good.

D

Duel

Use better creatures.

The creatures you have aren't ideal for their cc.

Use blazing specters instead of viscous kavu

Use Skizziks instead of anything

Take out maniacal rage and do or die for SNuff out or Vendetta and you should be okay.

T

TaLoN

i think i want this deck to be a beatdown rather than a pyre zombie type board control. anyway here's the updated version. it has done well against my friends tim deck but i have yet to test against anything else. what do you think?
8 swamp
8 mountain
3 urborg volcanoes
1 rath's edge
1CC
4 thunderscape apprentice
2 kris mage
3 shock
3 seal o fire
2CC
4 Shivan zombie
2 hate weaver
2 rage weaver
2 do or die (for blastoderms and creature hordes)
3 scorching lava
3 tribal flames
3CC
4 vicious kavu
2 pyre zombie
3 seal o doom
4CC
3 smoldering tar
this deck is really fast. does anyone have any suggestions for good, fast 2CC creatures?