You Make a Mirage Theme deck!

N

Notepad

I could frankly give less of a fassa fart at this new vote. This is silly, and inane, and pointless. WizCo will just build whatever decks they want, as usual for precons, but we somehow think we're involved because they'll give us votes that don't matter.

Say it is RU, then what's the next choice? Oh, we get typical RU votes, aggrocontrol, semiweenie, etc from that block. Then when narrowed down we'll get to the real truth--The precons contents really are no choice of ours. We just vote one which possible precon we want. Its like they'll have 12 precons waiting and we just vote to narrow it down to one.

Yay! American Idol: Mirage has begun. Feh...

N

Nightstalkers

*raises his hand*

Okay... so you create a Mirage Theme Deck online... and... do you get to buy this deck and use the cards or what?

D

DÛke

I think you only get to use them online, as in via MTGO.

O

orgg

IF you don't care, vote U/R please?

(It MIGHT give us an avatar we wouldn't otherwise have...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So cynical Notepad....

I'm willing to wait what kind of voting the "rares", "creatures", and "spells" will be before casting judgement...

N

Notepad

This is Wotc, there's no cynical anywhere. ;)

It's like they tell you in anger management: "You're dealing with Wizards of the Coast, it's perfectly fine to pull out the shotguns."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, hey no. A couple of times you sounded the drums of despair yet had to pull back afterwards so...

Let's wait and see :)

N

Notepad

This isn't a drum *pulls up shotgun* this is my pet doggie, and he likes to bark a lot! *shotgun barks...accidentally hits Randy BUllhead who's walking by*

COUGH-proplayercards-COUGH

I hope I'm wrong. But, this is Wizco we're dealing with. When dealing with Wizco, think of the worst case scenario, then try to think of something WORSE. That, times two, should be the outcome! ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, at least you're starting with low expectations. That way, if something good comes, you'll be pleasantly surprised (as opposed to the opposite where you'd end up heartbreakingly disappointed) ;)

N

Notepad

Yes, yes, righty! Its the ONLY way to be happy about the crap WizCo puts out. I mean seriously, PROPLAYERCARDS!?!?! And...a cop novel? WTF!?! Oh, wait, WizCo is responsible.

*cough*OLDMEMORIESOFTHEDUNGEONSANDDRAGONSMOVIE*cough*

N

Notepad

Go fire & air / control....um, in 1998 that was the world champ deck. Then again, they had access all the way up to Weatherlight back then...nevermind...

I

Istanbul

Mother of god, not phasing. Newbies will never understand this.

N

Notepad

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that efreet (the coin flip phaser) was from Visions. Or, was it actually stray enough to not be in the two good sets of the block (weatherlight and visions)?

I

Istanbul

It also had Hammer of Bogardan, Cadaverous Bloom, Mangara's Tome (most overlooked artifact EVER), Incinerate, Dark Ritual, Disenchant, Mist Dragon, Kaervek's Purge, Skulking Ghost (2 mana for a 2/1 flyer? sure!), Dissipate...and the list goes on.

Mirage is not the worst set ever printed...it's not even in the bottom five.