YES IM FINALLY A VETERAN!

M

magicman_moe

ok ed, i deserve it.
i want my car,vibrating chair,free unopened pack of unlimited mtg cards,
and whatever ya wanna throw in hehe oh yeah we need to organize that guild thing while im still
motivated about it man just know im gonna be the hit man type person
im gonna be the necromancer hehehehe

C

Cateran Overlord

Oh yeah! Another D2 player! And I still don't have my vibrating chair... :(

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

When i grow up, i wanna have 100 post just like you. well this is about my 23/4 post in 2 days, so i'm on track for one of those preverbail chairs in about a week or so. also most of my posts have had reason behinde them.

M

magicman_moe

well belive it or not but all the posts i post have a reason for them hell most of them were in the trading forum trying to get 3 unlimited cards

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

What was the reason for that post magic? Just wanted to hear the sound of your own voice probably:) just playin. Here, have some pie on the house. One for 100 posts, and one to make sure i don't get you pissed at me.

T

theorgg

I have NO idea WHO started that chair, pack, et cetera, but all you get is the option to join the obsessed partner's program at magic-singles.com(I think It's under "buy cards" on the main page)

M

magicman_moe

thanks for the pie man but
YOU MUST STILL DIE FOR YOUR INSOLENCE TO THE MIGHTY MAGICMAN_MOE
heheh im kiddin and orgg its just a joke the reason why i posted here is cuz it took me long enough to reach veteran thats all im just havin fun with it
sides
we are in off topic wanna look at weird posts go to the pie post heheh
ok im done now

A

Apollo

Speak for yourself, Orgg! I'm enjoying my nice, comfy chair right now!

All I got in my pack was a Basalt Monolith, though.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Well, I never became a veteran :) But for being a founder, I went out and bought myself a computer from Egghead today. Yay! Diablo II (and Icewind Dale), here I come!

I'm not going to bore you with the specs unless you want them, but it has a DVD-ROM and CD-RW - yay!