YellowJacket? Gone?

D

Darkstar

What happened to him? I was in the middle of a trade with him and he suddenly cancels, has his pms/emails blocked, and his siggy and last comments on his post reveal frowny faces and the text "bye". Anyone?

A

Apollo

Whoa. That's really odd. Perhaps Ally has some way to contact him and find out what's going on? Or somebody else?

D

Darkstar

Beats me. I thought it odd for him to pick up and leave. Any ideas?

T

theorgg

*sob*

G'bye, Yellowjacket.

You've been an excellent member of the CPA for the year(s) you've been with us.

Good Bye, My Friend.

I'll message Mindy...

A

Almindhra

I honestly don't know what happened to the man...I sent him an email and said the "Happy Holiday" stuff and told him what was going on in my life, and have no heard no response, and I sent that out I think a few days after X-mas...

I have his phone number, but, I don't think its that serious, right?...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't know he did all of that stuff, but Gizmo said last or a couple of weeks ago that he's been frequenting Brainburst. Anyone want to go over and check?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, that's only three days then and almost three weeks ago. I guess something just happened in real life that's taking his time... aren't there some players here that associate/play with him?

H

Hetemti

Perhaps his school cracked down on Magic in class. He aforementioned that they played a lot during school hours. Heck, they might have even fired him for it if they're really commie there.

That'd be a strong push to quit Magic.

D

Darkstar

I think hes been a member longer than that. We had traded before then once. Yeah, its amazing what highschool privlages can be taken away, even from teachers!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We were talking about how long he was a member of Brainburst, not here... here is definitely longer.

I don't know if it's "School" restriction driven... he was pretty busy all throughout fall semester but still came on a couple of times. I think it's just real life intruding (although I hope not an accident or something of that nature).

R

Rando

I disapear for months at a time, and I always come back... :p

Just wait it out...he'll be back. There's really nothing you can do from this end, anyway.

D

Darkstar

Yeah I was gone for about four months since I was ripped twice in a row on here. Oh well Im much more careful now.