Ydwen?

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Istanbul, May 19, 2000.

1. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

With Yavapai's card database going nuts and mox.perl dead, can anyone tell me the stats (CC, P/T, special effects) of a Ydwen Efreet from Arabian Nights?
  2. arhar Member

There you go I-man

Ydwen Efreet RRR
    Summon Efreet

If you choose to block with Ydwen Efreet, flip a coin immediately after defense is announced; opponent calls heads or tails while coin is in the air. If the flip ends in the opponent's favor, Ydwen Efreet cannot block this turn

3/6
  3. Seeker of Truth New Member

arhar:
    That's strange, Inquest has in its listing that if the opponent wins the toss, they can choose whether or not it blocks. Of course, we all know how reliable Inquest is...;)
  4. arhar Member

Maybe the card got errated, and Inquest lists the correct wording, which is probably the case. I just posted exactly what is says on the card.
  5. theorgg Slob

I believe that it is "does not block as assigned" if the opponant wins the flip.
    though I COULD be wrong.
  6. TomB Administrative Assistant

Where ya' been? :eek:

We've missed you buddy!
  7. Spaceman Spiff New Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGG!!
    dont LEEAAAAAAAAAAVE US! NOOOOOOooOOOoooooOOOO

where have you been?
  8. theorgg Slob

ummm...

school?
    and in terrabula?

I'm not suppose to be on the net much anymore.

when I was making the T comic, I'd spend many weekends on the net or mspaint.

my mother got kinda pissed off about that...
    summer'll probably be worse.
    bloody slow computers
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Tag Guard

I always go here:

http://www.crystalkeep.com/magic/index.html

to check out Magic text and the latest errata. Here's what it says about Ydwen Efreet:

YDWEN EFREET
    RRR
    Creature - Efreet
    3/6
    Whenever you're attacked, flip a coin. If you lose the flip, Ydwen Efreet can't block this turn.