X-Men

Killer Joe

I haven't seen it. Have you? Is it worth my time and effort and money? I used to read the X-men stories way back when their HQ was in Austrailia (sp?) back in the '70's. Is Jean Grey cool in the pic?

N

nodnarb24

It's a pretty cool movie. But they left out some off the cool guys like that big blue beast guy, archangel, and nightcrawler.

A

Apollo

I saw the movie, and really liked it. I used to read the comics too, off and on. Jean Grey doesn't do a whole lot in the movie. Most of it centers on Wolverine and Rogue.

C

Cateran Overlord

I've seen it too. It's true to the comics for the most part, and is good even if you haven't previously read the comics.

G

garfobo

I used to read the comics, trade the cards, and watch thge TV show. And this movie left out soe of the best characters, and that is one of the weakest plots ive ever seen. The only thing that kept it in the box office, was that it is funny, has good acting, and the special effects are good. Id give it a 4, being the truly Xmen dedicated fan i am.

T

theorgg

I actually liked it, but I liked Battlefield Earth and caught flack for that...

so take this cum grano salis.

Good special effects and great acting.

Extremly humourous at points, too.
It pokes fun at the comic quite a bit. I'm sure there's at least five "in-jokes" that I missed. The best was when Wolverine "flicks" Cyclops off...

or when he calls him a "dick" to proove he's really wolverine...(no more details...)

G

garfobo

Those weree funny, and the other one was when Wolverine gos,"U guys actually wear these things?" cyclops replies "What would u prefer, Yellow Spandex?"

A

Apollo

Actually, I didn't think it was very true to the comics at all. The character personalities were right, but that was about it. But I still liked it.