WWYT - Round 7 results

E

EricBess

Another busy day today. Sorry for the late update.

So, I got a few people comment that they don't watch survivor, so they have no idea, but the truth is that I don't think it makes too much difference whether or not you watch the show. The point is just to come up with some fun areas that are harsh enough environments that a survivor series would be interesting.

The possibilities are very far-ranging, as demonstrated by a whopping 34 1-pt answers this round. Surprisingly, however, everyone had at least 1 answer that matched with someone else and most people had 2. Spiderman (Mr. Generic himself :D) only had 1 1-pt answer. Everyone else had at least 2. However, that wasn't quite enough to put him in the lead for this question, or for the standings. The points are going to be significantly lower this round as the most popular answer is still only worth 5 points. Everyone who put it got points except JP, who ended up with 4 1-pt answers in addition to the top answer.

So, with 12 people responding to this question:
Sahara Desert (5)
Alaska (4)
Antarctic (4)
Iraq (3)...today's immunity challenge is called "dodging scuds"
Australia (2)
Death Valley (2)
Moon (2) - my personal favorite :D
Siberia (2)
Vietnam (2)

And the promised 1-pt answer:
Africa, Artic, Nightstalker's backyard, Brazil, China, Congo, Costa Rica, Dominaria (what's an airline ticket run now days to here?), Easter Island, Egypt, Everglades, Greece, Hawaii, Himalayas, Jamaica, LeBrea tar pits, Mars, Mongolia, Morocco, New York City, New Zealand, Nile River, North Pole, nudist colony (maybe if they're struggling for ratings?), online (WotC did it), Pacific Ocean, remote island, South America, Spain, Swiss Alps, Thailand, The Bayou, Tibet, USA

Anyone who matched at least 3 of their answers ended up with points.
Azreal - 15 (5)
Spiderman - 14 (3)
Big Blue - 13 (2)
Melkor - 12 (1 - on the board)
Apollo - 10
Jigglypuff - 9
sageridder - 9
TomB - 9
train - 9
rkoelsch - 7
Zhaneel - 7
Nightstalkers - 6 (he wanted 5, but rkoelsch put the Moon also :D)

Standings:
BigBlue - 18
Spiderman - 17
train - 16
Azreal - 11
Apollo - 10
orgg - 8
Jigglypuff - 4
sageridder - 2
TomB - 2
Melkor - 1
Zhaneel - 1

N

Nightstalkers

Standings:
BigBlue - 18
Spiderman - 17
train - 16
Azreal - 11
Apollo - 10
orgg - 8
Jigglypuff - 4
sageridder - 2
TomB - 2
Melkor - 1
Zhaneel - 1
Not on the list, not on the list, not on the...

YAY!

at least I made last like I wanted...

*:p at rkoelsch*

Shoulda gotten 5 points!

J

Jigglypuff

Tragedy, once again. I can't buy a point here.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Curse you Azreal! I'll get you yet....

"Mr Generic"... I should add that to my nicknames, if I didn't have so many already... :p

E

EricBess

LOL Spidey. For some reason, you just seem to submit a lot fewer 1-point answers than everyone else no matter what the category is. Of course, that's what the game is about. I'll bet I know what it is. I bet you confer with your wife before posting. Women are a lot smarter than us guys :D