WWYT Round 2 - Results

E

EricBess

Okay. All responses are in from the people that played the last round, so round 2 ends a day early. Scores are still wide open for new players, however, so if you haven't started playing yet, feel free to join in.

I must say, this has been an interesting round. I must provide a disclamer here. This is all in fun. Many people had their names submitted and it was all in an attempt to match what other people were saying. As such, I have to apologize to fuzzy, TurdCutter, and Istanbul. Nobody thinks you are trouble makers. Get over it!!!

Without further ado, the results:

DÛke (11) - still can't ditch the reputation ;)
Ransac (10)
Hawaiian Mage (5) - I guess that cowboy song is getting to a few people ;)
Multani (2)
fuzzy (2) - TurdCutter calling you a troublemaker doesn't count :p
Almindhra (2)
TeamRegime (2)
Riva Iron-Grip (2)

And the following worth one point each: Zadok, Chaos Turtle, Duel, Timmy Lane, TurdCutter, Istanbul, Nameilus, Gizmo, Hetemti

Wow, three clear-cut choices and two people who got all three for a first-place tie:
Gerode - 26 pts (5 match points earned)
Melkor - 26 (5) - Glad you got this in at the last minute?

This one was tight. In order to place "in the money", you needed to get both DÛke and Ransac and match with at least one other person. Just getting DÛke and Ransac wasn't enough.
nodarb - 23 (2)
sageridder - 23 (2)

Chaos Turtle - 22
Apollo - 22
Spiderman - 18
The Orgg - 17
fuzzy - 17
Rando - 15
Hetemti - 14
Instanbul - 14
Baskil - 13
TurdCutter - 13
Ransac - 12

Congratulations Gerode - the only person to score points in both rounds, taking a marginal lead.

Gerode - 6
Melkor - 5
Hetemti - 5
Chaos Turtle - 3
Ransac - 3
nodarb - 2
sageridder - 2
Spiderman - 1

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
YES!!!!!! I have solidified a reputation in the CPA!!!!! I AM NOT A SCRUB(well, I am, but that's besides the point)!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

I was referring to the fact that only four people listed themselves. Ransac was one of them and the other three I mentioned earlier. Of the three, you were the only one to get a second "vote" ;)

F

fuzzy510

I'm confused. I won't try to figure it out. I would have thought that people would have thought of me as a troublemaker......