Wrecked and broken nose!

D

Darkstar

I just had a wreck off my girl friends drive way.... Not only did i put the kewlest dent in my hood and tear my grille out... but i also broke my nose and tore her yard up! Im such a happy camper... :p

A

Apollo

Ouchies. Hope the shnoz feels all right, and that you're properly insured and all that. And that you still have a girlfriend. :p

D

Darkstar

Hehe... well i dont know if it was an improvement or not sac'... i just know im spittin blood every couple minutes tryin not to get choked on it. As for insurance, Im not turning it in. As long as Im runnin fine, superficial details are no problem for me. I have quite a few fender benders! As for a gf... she said she was gonna call me tonight... but shes in trouble and has to wait for her parents to go to sleep... so i dont imagine ill hear from her. :(

M

Mazzak

only if it is into the eyes of a predator who is fixing to devour you. otherwise, it is only excusable for impressing those chicks who like to see a guy shoot blood out of his mouth.

D

Darkstar

Originally posted by Mazzak
...only excusable for impressing those chicks who like to see a guy shoot blood out of his mouth.
I think you may be on to something Mazzak :confused:

(cough cough.... hocks up bloody flem loogy... cough)

N

Nightstalkers

If she don't like you for that just do what we do...

Start with a little foreplay and just go from there

If she really don't like you...

Try real good foreplay!

Sisters are great

(Just remember to use manley influence!)

T

train

or by her a die hard and when it finally runs down - she'll be looking for you...

S

Sammy Dead-O

That sucks.

Good luck with the recovery.

"...watch while they break the nose of respect...they broke their nose that is correct..."

--Rancid, Cash, Culture and Violence

D

Darkstar

Originally posted by Sammy Dead-O

"...watch while they break the nose of respect...they broke their nose that is correct..."

--Rancid, Cash, Culture and Violence
Im feelin better already that someone besides me here knew that Tim said that !