Wow! Look at this place!

N

nodnarb24

Looks good except I couldn't tell which threads had new posts because all the envelopes have the same color.

B

Bob

Now H-mage will want to be supreme.

I can see it now:

"Hwa ha haaa! You New CPA members are babies, you Veterans are old and crinkled, you CPA members may be young and have tons of energy, but i'm SUPREME!!! Hwa ha haaa!"

N

nodnarb24

[big booming voice]YES!!! I AM THE SUPREME CPA MEMBER!!! YOU SHALL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!! I HOLD EVEN GREATER POWER THEN THAT OF THE FOUNDERS!!![/big booming voice]

K

K9Archmage

wow, it looks so different...
Gonna have to get used to it i guess.

Hoipa

N

nodnarb24

I'm no longer "Supreme CPA Member," since TICM had to out do me and have "Ultra Supreme CPA Member." Now I'm "*****istrative Assistant." It was suposed to be "Administrative Assistant," but there is some kind of filter.

H

Hawaiian mage

I don't know what any of you are talking about, I've always owned this forum.

-Hawaiian "master of deception... sort of" mage

T

Teferi

i leave for 3 days! look what happens! this place is differnt, is nodnarb really a administrative assisant? is H-Mage really the web master?

man u miss a few days and the whole world goes to hell!

K

K9Archmage

Ahem. Teferi. No offense. but your a little slow on the uptake.

Hoipa

T

Teferi

yes i'm totally slow, i'm still confused, i just red the thread 'bout mike leaveing, now i'm totally lost

AND i can't find my way around as easily...no differnt colors for old threads

B

Bob

Nodnarb is: *****istrative Assistant, not Administrative Assistant, and yes,. H-mage is the Webmaster.;);););)

T

Teferi

hmm even though i've been posting today may count isn't going up....