Wow! Look at this place!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bob, Jan 27, 2001.

1. Bob Idiot

Strange aint it?
  2. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Looks good except I couldn't tell which threads had new posts because all the envelopes have the same color.
  3. Bob Idiot

Now H-mage will want to be supreme.

I can see it now:

"Hwa ha haaa! You New CPA members are babies, you Veterans are old and crinkled, you CPA members may be young and have tons of energy, but i'm SUPREME!!! Hwa ha haaa!"
  4. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

[big booming voice]YES!!! I AM THE SUPREME CPA MEMBER!!! YOU SHALL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!! I HOLD EVEN GREATER POWER THEN THAT OF THE FOUNDERS!!![/big booming voice]
  5. Bob Idiot

6. K9Archmage He Might Be Giants

wow, it looks so different...
    Gonna have to get used to it i guess.

Hoipa
  7. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

I'm no longer "Supreme CPA Member," since TICM had to out do me and have "Ultra Supreme CPA Member." Now I'm "*****istrative Assistant." It was suposed to be "Administrative Assistant," but there is some kind of filter.
  8. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

WOW! Look at this place. It's cool!
  9. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

I don't know what any of you are talking about, I've always owned this forum.

-Hawaiian "master of deception... sort of" mage
  10. K9Archmage He Might Be Giants

damnit! This is gonna take forever to get used to.

Hoipa
  11. Teferi Veteran CPA Member,Capt. Nemo

i leave for 3 days! look what happens! this place is differnt, is nodnarb really a administrative assisant? is H-Mage really the web master?

man u miss a few days and the whole world goes to hell!
  12. K9Archmage He Might Be Giants

Ahem. Teferi. No offense. but your a little slow on the uptake.

Hoipa
  13. Teferi Veteran CPA Member,Capt. Nemo

yes i'm totally slow, i'm still confused, i just red the thread 'bout mike leaveing, now i'm totally lost

AND i can't find my way around as easily...no differnt colors for old threads
  14. Bob Idiot

Nodnarb is: *****istrative Assistant, not Administrative Assistant, and yes,. H-mage is the Webmaster.;);););)
  15. Teferi Veteran CPA Member,Capt. Nemo

hmm even though i've been posting today may count isn't going up....