would a few of ya'll critique this for me?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Here goes:

It looks too choppy; the head definately looks like it was pasted it. The cape is flat too; needs shading or something.

T

theorgg

He's going to be one of Mr. T's opponants.
I'm making fun of people like "makup boy" from the Urza's Desteny PR. remember the "voodoo prince" with the voodoo doll, turtle?

I've seen several of theese people who try to get an edge with a costume or makup.
This parodys that.
He's also gonna get thrown. :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Oh. Yeah, it'll work. Most of those things look somewhat pasted together anyways.

Hey, weren't you thinking about putting together a Mr.T vs. Magic: The Gathering? Have you seen the one on Mr.T vs. Pokemon? It's not bad.

TomB
CPA Member

C

Chaos Turtle

Heh-heh... voodoo guy. Yeah. And I think I realized who you are too, Orgg, now that I've had a little time to think about it.
Didn't you win a box in a drawing at Destiny prerelease? If I've got the right guy, you jumped off the dais and the whole room shook! What are you, like 7 feet tall?

I tremble before your awesome might! ;)

Which means we've never played... I'd remember that for sure.

T

theorgg

TomB: Yep. that's the comic I was working on. and I have seen the T vs Pokemon ones. I'm trying my best for the Mr. T versus Magic comic. so far, T is throwing five people. including long :)

Turtle:Yea. that was me.
half a box. :D
first time I'd won anything in a tournament and I was excited. I'm 6'6.