Woohoo! I'm New!

C

chocobo_cid

At long last. I have found an unofficial community of Magic players that is prone to intellejunt conversation and serious discussion!

Unlike just about every other site I found.

Killer Joe

California, huh?

I lived in Concord, CA back in '82 and Monterey, CA in '87.
My Dad taught at San Jose State University waaaayy back in'72.

I hope you like it here!

oh, btw, if you like BLUE, don't mention it to train (snicker).

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by chocobo_cid
At long last. I have found an unofficial community of Magic players that is prone to intellejunt conversation and serious discussion!

Unlike just about every other site I found.
If you wish to continue intelligent conversation, you shall have to either bring in some great new idea's for the group... or clean up thine spelling.

Other than that pull up a chair and sit on the floor. Membership is free, but you have to pay me every month. :D

C

chocobo_cid

Originally posted by Nightstalkers
If you wish to continue intelligent conversation, you shall have to either bring in some great new idea's for the group... or clean up thine spelling.
Indeed. That was, in fact, a facetious remark. Intelligence vs. Intellijuncesgajshgasdfjkghaslthai. I'm sorry if that first one was a little too subtle. ;)

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by chocobo_cid
Indeed. That was, in fact, a facetious remark. Intelligence vs. Intellijuncesgajshgasdfjkghaslthai. I'm sorry if that first one was a little too subtle. ;)
Sorry, I'm attempting to bring upon a spelling revolution to another message forum.

lol, if we al spelt lke tis id vermit.

Then again, it wouldn't be too bad to vermit a little vomit.

I mean... XD

N

Notepad

Gross, NS, just gross! I am offended you would waste perfectly good vermit like that! At least get some salad bowls ready so the rats don't starve this month.

And welcome, CC. Nice name, btw! The community is small here, but everyone is cool. Except for NS there, because he wastes food. He's cool when he's not wasting food.

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by SeFRo
Gross, NS, just gross! I am offended you would waste perfectly good vermit like that! At least get some salad bowls ready so the rats don't starve this month.

And welcome, CC. Nice name, btw! The community is small here, but everyone is cool. Except for NS there, because he wastes food. He's cool when he's not wasting food.
I only wasted the chocolate because I had these two ladies over and...

Umm... thats confidential :D

N

Notepad

What's so confidential? The girls themselves already posted the nightvision video on the internet.

Though, personally, I would've used real guns for a reenactment of a Rainbow Six novel...