WOO-HOO!!!

I

Istanbul

I have a steadfast rule: I never spend more than $10 cash on one Magic card. This has kept me away from Power 9 and cards like that, but it's kept me sane. Despite my rule...

...at approximate 6:55 pm on October 14, 2000, I completed a full set of Legends.

You may applaud. :D

H

Hawaiian mage

You know, it doesn't count when you print them off of Yavapai Open...

D

DÛke

...it certainly doesn't matter when you rip someone off:D.

...It doesn't matter when you're lying to us:).

...It doesn't matter if you steal them from the TCG shop you work for:).

...It doesn't matter if this whole thing was in your dream:)

...It doesn't matter if they were all proxies:).

...It doesn't matter if, if you, um, I think I'm running out of crap! Don't be sad though, I'm going to think of something really, really mean to say:), ok? Just wait:).

[Edited by DÛke on 10-14-00 at 10:15 PM]

I

Istanbul

I didn't steal them, they're 100% real, and I have them in a binder in my room. So nyeah.

It's been a good day for Magic all 'round, though. Picked up a TopDeck, opened my pack, boom! Teferi's Moat.

Z

Zadok001

DUke and Istanbul: Compare your sigs. :) Am I crazy?

Finally got your Moat, did ya'? Good work!

I

Istanbul

Duke - I don't know what you're getting at, but if you have something to say, come out and say it.

Zadok - Yep. Finally. Traded away 6 dual lands, a Hammer of Bogardan, a Stroke of Genius, and a foil Denying Wind for it, but it completes my Legends set, so I don't mind trading high.

Oh, and my sig has been like this for ages; Duke's keeps changing every 5 minutes. :)

D

DÛke

Istanbul - I don't know what you're getting at, but if I have something to say, I would have said it.

Oh, and my sig hasn't been like this for ages; Istanbul always finds what he wants quickly.:)

This sig will never change.
It totally describes, who? Me.

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]applauds Istanbul[/me]

My current project is a foil set of Invasion (1/4 of the way so far!)

D

Darsh

:snickers with Erinpuff:

I have some portal cards, the best ones too stuff like mons goblins raiders and goblin hero both rare!

N

Namielus

My first collection was done a while ago, 2 of ever dual land, I managed to get one signed...

I almost had a complete set of 6th edition, I was short 5 cards in the end, then I gave up. Feel free to yell at me for that.

N

Namielus

Archangel
Exile
Flash
Jokuhaups
Grinning Totem

Those cards ticked me off so much...

D

Duel

[me] grins[/me]

I have archangel, grinning totem, and jokulhaups.....

Z

Zadok001

I have a Flash. :) But we aren't gonna talk about THAT. (Me, bad cards? No way...) Besides, collection abandoned anyhow; I have the Vampiric originally meant for it (and was THAT ever hard to get).

I

Istanbul

Actually, I'm only missing a set of Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, and Arabian Nights. Oh, and five cards away from my Invasion set.

Killer Joe

Good for you Isty! I don't have the patience for collecting sets, but if I did, I would want a set of Tempest. I loved that set.
Hey Portal folks, I used to buy portal all the time, once, when a local store was going out of the card business, the owner sold me a stack of 500 portal cards for $10 (although, about 20% of them were lands, it was a sight-unseen deal).