Wizards Tribal War deck

R

rkoelsch

I play MTGO almost exclusively now. And they have set up a Tribal War format where you must have 20 creatures with the same creature type and creature hosers aren't allowed. Well given my love of the highlander format I combined the 2 to make this deck. I originally started with soldiers(didn't have enough angels in MTGO to make an angel deck). But I kept getting more Wizards so I thought I would give this a try. This has been very fun to play. Any suggestions are welcom

Creatures
1 Hapless Researcher
1 Imagecrafter
1 Stormscape Apprentice
1 Tidal Visionary
1 Aphetto Alchemist
1 Cephalid Scout
1 Information Dealer
1 Riptide Biologist
1 Voidmage Apprentice
1 Willbender
1 Aphetto Grifter
1 Disruptive Pitmage
1 Echo Tracer
1 Ghosthelm Courier
1 Stormscape Battlemage
1 Tolarian Emissary
1 Riptide Entrancer
1 Nameless One
1 Sage Aven
1 Ixidor, Reality Sculptor
1 Supreme Inquisitor
1 Arcanis the Omnipotent

Spells
1 Obsessive Search
1 Opt
1 Sleight of Hand
1 Confound
1 Meddle
1 Smother
1 Exclude
1 Ixidor's Will
1 Repulse
1 Choking Tethers
1 Inspiration
1 Chastise
1 Aphetto Dredging
1 Night/Day
1 Spite/Malice

Land
12 Island
3 Swamp
2 Plains
1 Adarkar Wastes
1 Archaeological Dig
1 Cephalid Coliseum
1 Flooded Strand
1 Lonely Sandbar
1 Riptide Laboratory

T

train

Rkoelsch - interested in trading or selling off some of your non-digital collection, except for the angels...

I have some MTG:O cards...

R

rkoelsch

always interested in getting rid of these useless pieces of cardboard for useful 0 & 1s. also cash never hurts.

T

train

If you want to send me a list or asking price that's cool... I'll check my online collection and let you know what's not in my one and only online deck...

As for the cash - that would have to wait about a 1.5 months - that's when a reimbursement check would come in for school tuition...

But I'm up for buying or trading...:D :cool:

R

rkoelsch

I will probably take any cards for MTGO that you have. I will have to dig up my cards again. Also I will trade any of my angels if you have them online.