Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The order is:

rkoelsch
TomB
EricBess
train

Clubs is trump again, the Four was burned. rkoelsch, start them off.

Scores:

rkoelsch: 90
TomB: 110
EricBess: 90
train: 180

E

EricBess

Bid 1, but subject to change pending response to a PM I sent Spidey :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, EricBess brought to my attention that I should have re-dealt when I found out I had dealt 10 cards instead of nine. So I did and you should have receieved your new cards. rkoelsch starts the bidding.

Clubs is trump, the 4 was burned.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, sorry about that. It's just that if you're record-keeping and paying attention, you could glean info about the previous hands :(

E

EricBess

Hm...I'll bid 4....

Got anything, train?

BTW - I'm going to be travelling for the next few weeks, so I may be a bit sporatic. I will try to communicate my plans to Spidey if I'm on when it is not my play.

T

train

yeah... 0 should be it for me - but this is where I tink wizard should have points for going "nellow..."

T

train

My guess is that that possibly set rk... guess we'll have to wait and see...;)

E

EricBess

Queen of Spades

If it did, it means there is another trick out there for the taking, so he won't be going down alone...

I'm all for pushing that extra trick to you train ;) (based on the scores, of course).

BTW, sorry for the delay...I've been out of the country. Going out again in a couple of days, but I won't be running tournaments or (hopefully) having any late-night meetings, so I'll hopefully be able to keep up.

T

train

Not a problem EB...

My schedule is all whacked now anyhow...

6 of spades...;)