Administrator
Staff member
Jigglypuff: 3
train: 2
EricBess: 1
TomB: 2
rkoelsch: 2
BigBlue: 3

Lots of confidence here... 3 overbids. Take it away, EricBess...

E

EricBess

What!!! 3 Overbids? Oh woah is me... :D

I guess we'll just have to call bluffs early and often on this one. I'll lead the 6 of clubs

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Then going to work, eating stuff, etc. I guess I'll play a JESTER...;)

R

rkoelsch

it goes by rounds next round is the last. It is between Eric Bess and Big Blue none of us can catch them. Well mathematically I think I could but what would have to happen would be unreal.

E

EricBess

And unless my math is off, there are 60 cards in the deck and with 6 players, that means that all 60 will be dealt next round. So next round will automatically be a no-trump round.

B

BigBlue

To kick the proverbial dead horse, it also means all 4 wizards will be around, as will all 4 Jesters... a Dangerous prospect for those with a lot of face cards and Aces. (hopefully not me).

I'd be complacent with a Wizard and a buncha low end crap, 30 easy points vs the alternative. Of course if I don't make this round, it won't matter. Position yourself and don't make a mistake or get screwed is how to win... I wish I had this game in cards, I think it'd be fun with live people... or that it would be online somewhere (real time). Not meaning to imply this isn't fun, just that it takes a long time to get a round/game done.

J

Jigglypuff

Well, I'll play my Jack of Clubs and wallow in self-pity as I lose the game yet again.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So BigBlue is up...

You can probably find this somewhere online, eBay to say the least...

I like it in real life, but no one else around wants to play :(

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by EricBess
And unless my math is off, there are 60 cards in the deck and with 6 players, that means that all 60 will be dealt next round. So next round will automatically be a no-trump round.
Spidey, is that true? Or will the nominal "dealer" choose, like what happens when a Wizard or Jester is pulled for the trump determiner?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
'Tis true, the "nominal dealer" is only used when a Wizard is pulled. Anytime a Jester is pulled, the round is a no trump round.