Scores:

EricBess: 30
Jigglypuff: 50
Chaos Turtle: 140
rkoelsch: 120
BigBlue: 190

J

Jigglypuff

Cool. It's time for me to lose even more points and fall even farther behind.

(- Steve -)

B

BigBlue

No Trump. . . Boy, that's going to make this interesting to say the least. And me wearing as big a target as they make.

C

Chaos Turtle

Yes. Sorry for the delay. I'm having a heck of a week.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EricBess: 2
Jigglypuff: 2
Chaos Turtle: 3
rkoelsch: 1
BigBlue: 1

Chaos Turtle leads the Jack of Spades

E

EricBess

No problem CT. Just because we're all impatient slobs doesn't mean you need to make this game a high priority. :D Make sure you take care of your life if you need to, we'll still be here.

C

Chaos Turtle

Thanks for the support. :) Actually, I'm feeling much better now. Just the past couple of days have been the worst. Just when I thought I was getting over it, I get hit with a totally unexpected (and somewhat bizarre) reaction to a cough medication.

No worries though; I'll live long enough to take this game. :D

R

rkoelsch

6 of Spades

I wouldn't be any problem this round.

rules question- I didn't look in the official rules but since we are bidding blind what would happen if the bid was even. IE if the bids had added to eight this time instead of 9. I know when we play oh hell, that the last one to bid cannot make a bid that would make it even. Someone always has to get stuck. Do we even worry about that here?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No. Either everyone is lucky enough to make their bids and rise in their score, or two people at the very least get screwed.

B

BigBlue

Gee. . . I guess I better look at my cards. . .

I'll play the 8 of Spades.

Sorry for the delay