Wish me luck

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm going to a type 1 tournament tomorrow at a very small, local shop. First prize(if we get enough people) is a box of Judgment.

I haven't played there in over a year and I have a reputation to uphold: I've never lost a match there, let alone a tourney.

But, I've heard some of these guys have gotten semi-decent, and seeing as how I'm not Pro Tour material myself, I'm hoping that my R/B land destruction deck pulls it all the way.

Ransac, cpa trash man

J

Jigglypuff

Good luck!! Destroy all those pretty lands!

(- Steve -)

T

theorgg

Good Luck!

I wish I could join ya', but my Pox is 1.5, and my Stompy is five years out of date for Type ][.

N

Notepad

Damn, nice prize. Good luck on getting it.

I myself am preparing for a good T1 local private tourney to be held next weekend. A shop is holding one where a set of all 10 dual lands is the prize. But for me, my teammates and I are pooling the prizes that any teammebers win. With 5 of us, that makes 2 dual lands each if one of us hits first. :D

N

Nightstalkers

hey could you guys like email us all of the address's of those places with type 1 tournaments.
we really need a break from all of the type 2 tournies out there.

T

train

I'd wonder too spidey - but sometimes I get bored... and I understand back-reading...

N

Notepad

>> I'd wonder too spidey - but sometimes I get bored... and I understand back-reading...

Can ya blame me for taking my boredom out on forums? And besides, I was interested in the outcome...a year ago. And when I backread, I became interested again.

Now even though its a year later, he better damned well give a thorough tourney report...OR ELSE :D

T

train

you might want to PM him SeFRo...;)

of course - he might wonder why you're asking about it now... nevermind... it's Ransac...:p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Eh, well, raising up old threads is not exactly how I'd relieve my boredom... like train said, PMing probably would have been better.

But what's done is done...

N

Notepad

Okay, I'll try to avoid digging up old posts for the sake of digging them up. There is some interesting stuff back there, though. :D