3 fyndhorn elves
3 wall of root
4 Eldamari's vineyard
(13)
The mechanism:
4 stampeding wildbeasts
(4)
The useful creatures :
4 wall of blossom (drawing engine with sw)
3 deranged hermit (token production)
1 Verdeloth (token production)
1 Verdant force (token production)
2 spike feeder (gemme life baby)
2 spike weaver(some control)
2 sex monkey (what artefacts?)
4 blastoderm
(15)
The useful spells
2 Overrun
2 tutors
(4)
Lands
3 gaea's craddle
17 forest

The whole idea behind the deck is to use the "drawback" of stampeding wildbeast to your advantage.
You can save your 'derm from fading, return the hermit to your hand in instead of playing hte echo for yet more tokens,
you can draw one more card each turn via the wall of blossom, "refill" the wall of root, feeder and waiver.

Apart from those "tricks" just apply some serious beatdown.

Enjoy

M

Mikeymike

Quick ruling question about echo (Hermit): Doesn't echo have to be paid immediately at the beginning of the upkeep, preventing you from being able to snap the Hermit with the Beasts? If it does work I'm going to change my WBeasts deck.

I love your deck. Why don't you try Natural Order. You can sac tokens or elves to it and it would be much more efficient in the deck than worldly tutor. Also, what about Erratic Portal? Your Wildabeest will be a quick target and the Portal will help protect him (and your bounce creatures).

This deck would be great Red/Green if you wanted to try a variation. Pandemonium would rock the house, and the new Planeshift Gaters (Shivan Wurm and Horned Kavu) could work to your advantage. Even Pyromancy would kick some butt

M

Mundungu

You can return the hermit to your hand in response to having to pay the echo, so the bounce resolves first.

Adding red will just slow the deck too much. I made that deck mostly for MP purposes and prefer to build up tokens.

As far as natural order is concerned, I dont have any soo...
(but they are on my want list)

I have worked on the deck quite a bit and made some major improvements. I removed the biggest fatties for more utility.

The current version is as follow:
4 Yavamayede tome (watch the spelling, probably incorrect)(great for those unused mana floating around)
2 wordly tutor (to be replaced with natural order)
3 Fyndhron elves
3 llanowar elves
3 Eldamari's vineyard
4 wall of blossom
3 wall of root
3 stampeding wildbeast
3 deranged hermit
2 Sex Monkey
2 spike feeder
2 spike weaver
2 Overrun
2 Gaea's blessing
2 desert Twister
2 Gaea's craddle
18 forest

Too many times did I "suffer" from the 2 mana I couldnt spend. The tomes are a great addition.
The boas proved to be almost useless, so out with them.

Remember this is more of a control deck than rush deck.

The biggest flaw flaw is that but for the desert twisters, the deck cannot deal well with flyers or enchantments.