Wild Research

R

r00tg04t

I was thinking of making a wild research multiplayer deck, lol i'm sure i'm not the first but i think it would be pretty cool, R/U/W obviously and i have the dual lands to support it, so far i have..

4 Wild Research
2 Fact or Fiction (it's multiplayer i dont wanna draw to many cards)
4 Impulse
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Counterspell
2 Congregate
2 Disenchant
2 Moat (yes the good one not teferris or whatever)
4 Absorb
4 Enlightened Tutor
4 Sol Ring
1 Time Walk
1 Ancestral Recall
1 Timetwister

lol all i have so far.. and incase you guys were wondering, no i don't have like 30 sets of p9 i have like one and 1/2 i switch the p9 stuff around from deck to deck before i play

G

Griffith_se

Here's an idea for a different version.
Instead of White how about Black?

Yawgmoth Agenda has good synergy with Wild Research and Impulse.

Also Black has a few nice silver bullets like Perish... Tsabo's Decree... etc... Plus Nether Spirit would be good for damage dealing.
Urza's Rage would probably be a good finisher.

<Shrug>

Killer Joe

Is the concept of your deck "Not to lose" as oppose to "Need to win"?
I have a lock-down multiplayer deck that my play group has banned because it's basic concept is "Not to lose", I have no way of dealing damage to kill my opponents (I know, I'm sick), Zadokoo1 knows the one I'm talking about "La Bastille en Saville" with Armageddon, Wrath of God, Countermagic, Propaganda, Winter Orb, all kinds of crap!.

R

r00tg04t

Did you bother to read my post about my sneak deck? once sneak attack is out, i pretty much win (i added the anarchist) i get infinate turns infinate squirrels etc.. etc.. :) that is my deck to win/have fun with this is my deck to have fun with or use in a genrals game

T

Turtlewax Joe

Let me start of by saying...YOU INCONSIDERATE CAD!!

Not everybody 'Bothers' to deal with every post moron!
And maybe you should post a FULL strategy if you expect people to know your cracked out little combo *cough*SUCKS*cough*

Sorry, T.J.

Oh! I forgot to mention...STOP BRAGGING ABOUTR YOUR COLLECTION!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Look, Turtlewax Joe, this is almost going to be a warning. If you don't have something to add to the deck, DON'T POST! It's not hard, and no one else cares about you spouting off on how something "sucks" or you trying to act like a site mod and dressing down someone else.

So please stop!

Z

Zadok001

Joe, you're pushing my limits. And my limits are hard to push. Spidey's threatening a warning, but as far as I'm concerned, you now have one.

As far as the deck is concerned, I question your kill methods. You have 12 maindeck points of damage available, with all of one way to recur them. That's 24 damage max. That's one and one fifth players eliminated. As you said yourself, this IS multiplayer... Wouldn't something like a single Ghitu Fire give you some extra punch?

T

Turtlewax Joe

I had a feeling this would happen. I appologize.

T.J. :(

R

r00tg04t

yeah heh, like i said lol it was like 5am when i posted that or something, i need some kind of better combo, etc.. any ideas? :eek:( pure burn = not very good i was thinking furnace of rath also i am going to add prophetic bolt i dont know why i didn't put that in there in the first place. TJ - I'm sorry you feel that way about me i'm not trying to brag about my cards.