Why did the chicken cross the road?

Z

Zhaneel

I imagine many of you have seen this before. Still, it's amusing.

GEORGE W. BUSH

We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or against us. There is no middle ground here.

AL GORE

I invented the chicken. I invented the road. Therefore, the chicken crossing the road represented the application of these two different functions of government in a new, reinvented way designed to bring greater services to the American people.

COLIN POWELL

Now, at the left of the screen, you clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road...

HANS BLIX

We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed access to the other side of the road.

MOHAMMED ALDOURI (Iraq's ambassador)

The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication. We don't even have a chicken.

SENATOR LIEBERMAN

I believe that every chicken has the right to worship his or her God in his or her own way. Crossing the road is a spiritual journey and no chicken should be denied the right to cross the road in his or her own way.

RALPH NADER

The chicken's habitat on the original side of the road had been polluted by unchecked industrialist greed. The chicken did not reach the unspoiled habitat on the other side of the road because it was crushed by the wheels of a gas-guzzling SUV.

PAT BUCHANAN

To steal a job from a decent, hardworking American.

BILL CLINTON

I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by "chicken" ? Could you define "chicken" please ?

FORMER PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH

I don't think I should have to answer that question.

JERRY FALWELL

Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face ? The chicken was going to the "other side." That's what "they" call it - the "other side". Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And, if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like "the other side".

BARBARA WALTERS

Isn't that interesting? In a few moments we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting and went on to accomplish its life-long dream of crossing the road.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.

I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross without having their motives called into question.

ARISTOTLE

It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

KARL MARX

It was an historical inevitability.

SADDAM HUSSEIN

This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN

The road, you will see, represents the black man. The chicken crossed the "black man" in order to trample him and keep him down.

BILL GATES

I have just released eChicken 2000, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook - and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken.

FREUD

The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

EINSTEIN

Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken ?

DR. SEUSS

Did the chicken cross the road ? Did he cross it with a toad ? Yes ! The chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed, I've not been told !

ERNEST HEMINGWAY

To die. In the rain. Alone.

GRANDPA

In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road.
Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

EDGAR ALLEN POE

Quoth the chicken, "Nevermore."

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK

To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

FOX MULDER

You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it ?

THE BIBLE

And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

COLONEL SANDERS

I missed one ?

S

Svenmonkey

Those are actually pretty good. I like the Martin Luther King one. :)

Ferret

Staff member
Those were very good - and the best part was that you left no ethnic/religious/political group out! It's a shame that no one can get offended - except for maybe chickens :)

-Ferret

"I especially liked the Clinton and Gore ones..."

T

train

Farrakhan seemed funniest to me... That's just wrong... the black man being oppressed by the chicken...

"Where's the NAACP when you need them?"

F

FmK-AnC

i myself like the einstien one... although... the whole thing was educational... but it offended me... wheres the jew ones? how bout the agnostic? and aethiest? how about...... ummm.... micheal jackson? huh huh? TELL ME THESE AND ILL BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Svenmonkey

MICHAEL JACKSON

So he could come to my mansion and be my special friend.

ISRAELI PRESIDENT ARIEL SHARON

The road was blocked by Israeli armed forces, and the chicken would not heed the warning signs of the soldiers, and therefore was shot. This was a really unfortunate accident. The rumors that we ate the chicken and threw his bare bones at the feet of starving Palestinian children are untrue.

Those were probably pretty bad, but hopefully little FmK there is happy.

M

Mazzak

ATHEIST

It crossed the road because it crossed the road. I bet you're thinking that your god made it do that. Your god doesn't exist. Wise up to reality, man! When we die all we do is rot. You're so stupid!

AGNOSTIC

I have never seen a chicken, so I'm not sure if I believe that story, but it could be true for all I know.

DICK CHENEY

Mr. Cheney could not be reached for comment as he is currently in an undisclosed location.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

no no no...

DICK CHENEY

Mr. Cheney could not be reached for comment as he had a heart attack...again.

M

Mazzak

That too.

How about:

DICK CHENEY

Mr. Cheney could not be reached for comment as he has had another heart attack while in an undisclosed location plotting the apocalypse and the eventual overthrow of the surface-dwellers with the other carniverous mole men. He should be available again once proper sacrifices have been made to restore his power. Friendly representatives of the U.S. military will be making rounds of the greater metropolitan area to collect all firstborn children.

M

Mazzak

NIGHTSTALKERS

We are too busy being plural to answer that question.

S

Svenmonkey

PRINCE RXI

*Prince RXI casts a spell that totally makes the chicken unable to cross the road and this spell cannot be countered or overcome by any means because I said so* I win! Zero T. Katama is gay.

APOLLO

I think I'll ignore the chicken and post something creepy involving a female CPA member.

E

EricBess

Originally posted by Svenmonkey
APOLLO

I think I'll ignore the chicken and post something creepy involving a female CPA member.
Unless, of course, Svenmonkey, it was a female chicken, in which case Apollo was probably trying to get away from his hits. :D

1000th Cpa

ransac
claps bottom, rabid wesels eat the chicken

chaos trtle
talks to the chicken intellegintly, then leaves

the orgg
burps

T

train

Me: The chicken wanted to hear me tell my stories of gov't. operative, turned Coat addict, turned CPA Spammer!...;)

Ferret

Staff member
Train: Because Coat was in play and he wanted to give the other Chickens +1/+1

-Ferret

"...must build chicken deck!"

N

Nightstalkers

Chicken? mmm, finger lickin' goodness in one little animal covered with jelly and honey. What a lumpy little morsel in my grasp would escape the clutches of insanities bend? I ask thy gods to change the rapidly escilating struggle between two ancient powers so as we might taste this infatuating catch.

The chicken was afraid of its shadow

T

train

Sherlock Holmes:

Elementary my dear Watson. As you can see, there is more feed on the other side of the road this chicken has not yet eaten. If you deduce that the chance of the chicken to get hit by a car is merely a 20% chance, taking into account the natural reaction of the human mind to apply brakes to his moving vehicle as soon as he sees the chicken, thus reducing by the moment, the chance of the car and chicken collision goes down, reassuring the chicken that he'll make it across the road. Then the chicken will realize that it is well worth it for the it to successfully get to the feed. Then the chicken will cross the road - which he did.

Watson: So he was hungry enough?

Holmes: Exactly...