Who's the CPA doctor?

F

fuzzy510

I went to pick up my mail in the CPA mail room, and there was some white powder in one envelope from some 4th grader from New Jersey.

Well, anyway, I sprinkled the powder ALL AROUND THE CPA!!!! It was fun.

I seem to remember sprinkling most of it in Spidey and Ransac's mailboxes.

To sum it up, I think I did something BAD........who's the CPA doctor? I think that we need to test for Anthrax.........

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
FUZZY'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac snaps his fingers and fuzzy510 is now wearing a black party hat 18 sizes too small.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

That was Whimsical, if I recall corrrectly. I hope she's around here somewhere, cause I think I'm coming down with the flu...

*cough cough*

M

MrXarvox

it's a good thing I'm not really here. :p

LOOK WHO CAME CRAWLING BACK!!!

C

Chaos Turtle

Oh, the white powder... you mean it wasn't...? Er, so I probably should not have cut it into lines with a razor blade on my mirror and, uhm...

I was wondering why I didn't feel as, uhm, awake as I usually do. :p

P

Purple_jester

Finally! Some victims... err... PATIENTS. Yes, patients...

Don't worry! Anthrax is only deadly if inhaled.

Uh, CT... I don't know how to tell you this but...

Can I have have your cards? ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think there's three kinds of anthrax: inhalation, cuticle (skin), and something else. But only the inhalation one is "the most deadly" (like 90% fatal). The other two are down in the 20% or something.

And I thought that white stuff was sugar... mmmmm...

M

MrXarvox

you can also get it in the digestive system. Skin-borne anthrax just gives you nasty oozing pustules but it is almost never fatal. Gastrointestinal anthrax wreaks havoc on your intestines but again, it isn't often fatal. Inhaled is the only dangerous version.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

ANTHRAX

THE MUSICAL!

COMING SOON

W

Whimsical

Goodness gracious, dahlings. I always thought that Anthrax was either a punk metal band or an oinodaemon of Hades. <chuckles> And FYI, moi happens to be a shrink...

To misquote those immoral words,
"Dammit, Jim! I'm a shrink, not a doctor!" :D

And as for you, dahling phoenix. That flu is probably a derivative from all those times you've exposed your ... er, aherm, hunny cheeks in public. Remember to wear thermal underwear! ;)

A

Apollo

Well, I thought the feathers would be enough. And I wouldn't want to deny you all the pleasure of seeing my hunny cheeks...

Whooa... Apollo faints on the floor.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac decides that since eveyone wants to play doctor, he should, too.*

I'm the doctor.

*Everybody cringes at the idea while Ransac snaps his fingers and is now wearing black doctors clothes, yet they are suprisingly the right size.*

Hey, I finally got it right! Okay, the easiest way to cure anthrax is to take my new medicine: Ranthrax. I combines M&M's with flinstones vitamins. They are bound to cure anything and I have yet to see any side effects. Here, try one, fuzzy510.

*Fuzzy510 starts to run away, but Ransac dances the pisthachio and fuzzy510 skips back. Ransac then gives Fuzzy510 some Ranthrax and fuzzy510 starts having a seizure.*

See? CURED!!!!! Who wants a botte?

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

*Apollo lies unconscious on the floor, twitching uncontrollably.