Who would you like to see get banished from the CPA?

• Thread starter Aku Necromancer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob

I wouldn't like anyone to leave. There's no one here I don't like...the only person here that I ever didn't like was Wonka. I hated TICM for a while, but now we're great friends. he only person who disturbs me at all is DUke... I don't dislike him at all, I used to think he was an awesome guy, and he probably still is, he's just become a bit frightening lately...:eek:

Oh, and we NEED more smilies. NEED.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Not much need for banning at CPA. Even the more annoying members have *some* value to the bbs.

F

FmK-AnC

i think if anyone got banned the cpa would be missing something... if DUke was gone we wouldnt have anyone to tell us what the real truth is.. if nightstalkers wasnt here we wouldnt have anyone to show us their funny pics... bob, we wouldnt have great posts about nothing... i could go on and on... we need everyone to keep this place well rounded and happy

Ferret

Staff member
I'm glad that this theme is having such a positive impact. I was worried that when it was started it would just turn into a flame-fest, but it hasn't. It's quite refreshing to see how well everyone gets along here - even DUke!! :D

-Ferret

"Just so much love in this room!"

Status
Not open for further replies.