Who would you like to see get banished from the CPA?

• Thread starter Aku Necromancer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aku Necromancer

Ladies and gimps,

Since we are a loving family here,... honesty is the pinnacle of our virtue...therefore, we should speak of each other with honesty and sincerity...

Go ahead...tell the truth of one another....
Can you guys handle the....truth...?

R

Reverend Love

Reverend Love, I hate that guy. He thinks so cool cause he gets all the chicks with that rock hard body of his..he's such a dick. Look at him...he oozes machismo...

Attachments

A

Aku Necromancer

Originally posted by Reverend Love
Reverend Love, I hate that guy. He thinks so cool cause he gets all the chicks with that rock hard body of his..he's such a dick. Look at him...he oozes machismo...
I do not know you...here is why...

Additionally I just coughed up a hair ball looking at that pic…

F

FmK-AnC

I think Ransac is funny as ****.. he keeps me laughing all day long...

Also.. i dont like DUke still... he was a jerk to me when i got here... maybe i was imagining it... but i think hes mean... and closed minded

A

Aku Necromancer

You,… I think I have associated with you in the past…

Only impression I have of you is that you seem to be a person who realizes life is pain…living each day as they come…Gosh…why do I have this perception?

Eh?

F

FmK-AnC

holy gajesus how did you know... i do live each day like that.... mmm crazy...

N

Nightstalkers

Ok, coming to our friend Duke's defense, he's a brit. they come off as better than thau and all of that. of course the old chaps got lead balls to be coming back again and again, but you have to give the old boy a break.

Oh, and we are not amused that five out of the five people that we contacted to choose the villain of the RPG chose Duke. :mad:

come on, give it a break!

Fine! I'll choose one person to be a baddie. Hmm.. who to pick?

F

FmK-AnC

i chose duke beacause i thought he would be a great villian... just the way he can act

N

Nightstalkers

I was going to have the villain change based on certain deeds the hero would fullfill

Hmm... And I was going to choose different CPA members to be the hero character.

D

DÛke

...first of all, this thread was a joke - Aku simply took the idea seriously on AIM and just was so compelled to post, that he decided to actually do it.

But I still say it's interesting.

I like everyone. I honestly don't hold anyone responsible for what they say to me or to each other. Ultimately, I don't believe in free will. What I hold every man and women for is a vague sense of honesty: to admit when one is an inferior animal, that one is a slave, that one is a thing to be looked down at. I respect those who admit that they are wrong when they argue the way they do. Ah, my God, I have seen members who simply never give up, who insist tirelessly, even when they begin to lose ground - at the end, they perform their magic: they simply decide to "leave" the subject, as in, escape the scene where they are shown in the spot light as the animal who is being embarrassed, the animal who had lost the duel, who had fallen. Not a single air of decency hovers around them, no sincerity, no self-confrontation, no confession of one’s failure…

Closed minded and a jerk I am: no wiser truth can be seen when seeing how I treat other members, and in real life, how I treat other people. Indeed, closed minded and unfriendly, if you want to say that. All it boils down to is having principles: those who are willing to die for what they believe in we call "closed minded," "dogmatic," and we see them as hateful creatures. And those who get a long with everyone, who "tolerate" everyone, who "tolerate" in general, I see as insecure fellows who can't, or don't, want to be argued with, hence, they "tolerate." Why tolerate? To be tolerated, that is, to be ignored. To focus on "happiness" instead, to focus on nothing but empty jargon. I'm not like that. I will argue from dawn to dusk, from today till the end. And I will make my case. And damn right, I will be dogmatic and offensive about it...I will be fanatical, discriminating, and hold prejudice against inferior human beings who believe themselves to be "individual," "unique," "great," "worthy," who believe in themselves in general.

What I am annoyed with are people of the "agree to disagree" logic, of the "let's put it off" and "talk about it no longer" taste. Until a victory has been achieved, until a right has been declared over what is wrong, I will not agree to disagree, put it off, or dismiss the subject.

I like everyone. But I feel more comfortable around other members: Sageridder, Chaos Turtle, Purple Jester (which we haven't heard from in while, sadly), and Istanbul. Gizmo and Dune Echo would make great arguing partners and a challenge too. And I certainly feel more comfortable around my AIM friends - TICM, Aku, and Multani...

...I'll talk to all strangers, and have no fear of any strangers: I welcome strangers...

Nightstalkers, save yourself the trouble and make me the villain. Sorry I didn’t reply to your PM…

F

FmK-AnC

DUke... no matter whats happend... i have a lot of respect for you... i dont find you a jerk so much anymore... its more of when i first arrived here you spited me and it made me feel unwanted and such... other members were more excepting... i think you are closed minded beacause of what i see as an unwillingness to see the other side... maybe im this way im unsure.... but i have a lot of respect for you... and the only reason i thought you should be villian is beacause of your great sense of how to argue and how to "fight"... you would seem like a great villian... strong minded and as i picture you in my head... strong in general...

N

Nightstalkers

a villain to those who choose thier own evils.

The Nightstalkers

A

Aku Necromancer

Well...Nightstalkers... your bizarre posts and rants come off as being very obnoxious…

I am trying to gather why you say such...things...bull ill let you know I am not privy to it...

DUke- Actually I like you a lot...if I didn't I wouldn't bother talking to you as much as I do...

However I think sometimes you need to be a bit more practical … you see everything in a deep or serious manner, it doesnt leave much room for...well...fun....

N

Nightstalkers

I would like to say in my own defense that the last post of mine was not made by me.

Yes, I do come off as a complete idiot. but if you act like a complete idiot during a game of (oh say) magic, your opponent will think he/she is against a complete fool and doesn't know what their up against. Believe me, I've done it before.

and in real life, I guess I am obnoxious, if secluded in my extreme life of solitude and personal purity.

Attachments

F

FmK-AnC

ive done that in paintball before.. it was a tourny... and i got my whole team to be like yeah weve never played before we just decided to play... the other team took us for idiots and we kick the crap outa them

N

Nightstalkers

Ha! I loved the memphis, TN area paintball league!

Just a few years back I was scouting for them some spots to play (why not just stick with your old out in the woods haunts?) and came across a couple of abandoned apartments. I contacted the owners of the complexes and they said as long as I payed for a wall of somesort to surround the area, we could use it. the place was already 90% covered by a nice brick wall so I spent about $100 on materials to cover the rest.

it was a nice thing because I was getting payed $20 a head and I think I left the owners of the place a nice tip for using the facilities.

Oh, and a note to all who play the sport. DO NOT GO ONTO ANY PAINTBALL FIELD WITHOUT FACE PROTECTION...

I had'em switch to a blowhorn instead of a whistle to sound off the start of the game... any shot on tender skin leaves lumps.

F

FmK-AnC

ahahahhaha... thats so funny...we used a blowhorn for a while... but the neighbors whined about everything... so we could use that it was to loud..(this was an actual paintball feild too) the people next to the place were so anal too pissed me off

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

"Ok, coming to our friend Duke's defense, he's a brit."
No he's not.

Let's not ban anybody. The discomfort it would cause for Ed to ban someone would be more than worth whatever good we could have by banning anyone.

It would be fun to ban Spiderman though... :D:D

N

Nightstalkers

guy with the highest posts?

a mod?

howabout adding a nice new smiley instead?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.