Who Wants to Pretend To Be Mega-Millionaire: Tryouts!!!

What do you think of this show?

• Oh Boy!!! A new season has started!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finally, Ransac has gotten another idea.

• Huh, where's Regis? What show?

• Total voters

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It's BACK!!!!!!!!!! The game show you used to love is back. Answer the dumbest question with the dumbest answers and if you win, you can strut around pretending that you can buy and sell anyone 50 times a day!!!!!!! ARE YOU READY?????????

The only differance for this time is that I need a set number of contestants: 4 only. Anyone interested, please post here.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zhaneel

ooh, first post. I am interested!

or do we have to make a dumb post to qualify?

uh... i like chicken.

no, i don't. that was dumb.

I

Istanbul

I want to be in this because it'll prove how cool I am if I can win.

(Sorry. Practicing. But yeah, I'm in...I can show my st00pid side.)

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

fuzzy and Gerode each only count as half a player, so there's still room for me!

I'M IN!

G

Gerode

Maybe we could try Team WWTPTBMM, so we can have 8 players!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay!!!!! I have the players:

Zhaneel
Istanbul
TURD CUTTER!!!
Geroduzzy510

Okay, here are the rules:

1.Starting tomorrow (Friday May 11, 2001), I will post a new thread that you will be playing on. You have 2 days to reply to each question. You might have more than 2 days, depending on my schedule.

2. The questions will be random. If the question doesn't appear to have an answer that is posted or the answers have no relevance whatsoever to the question, the answer is completely random (That's right, brains don't always help).

3. Geroduzzy510 (or, Gerode and Fuzzy510) is the only exception where 2 people are on a team, seeing how I don't want anybody not on. They are only allowed 1 answer between them. I suggest they PM each other to see what they feel the answer is or they alternate on choosing answers.

4. There is no rule 4.

5. Rule 5 is made of Kumquats.

6. You may quit at anytime. However, if you quit, another team member must complete your dare and you will forfeit you prize of.........OOPS! Wrong show.

7. If you choose to quit, rabid monkeys will be thrown down your pants IRL.

Good luck to all of you.

Ransac, cpa trash man