Who needs jokes ?

A

asadoine

ok guys, if you like to have, read, tell jokes ( like me ) I got a few undreds of them compiled in a TXT file.

If you want it I can forward it to you. Just E-Mail me ...

Warning / Disclaimer :
some people might be ofended by the contents of the jokes as some are of sexual / racial nature.
I decline any responsibility in the content.

For the french speaking people, I got quite a pile of funny texts/pictures. Feel also free to send me funny stuff ....

berto

(why is it necessary to be sooooo careful in the US about such things.... I miss my good old europe)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
asadoine,
I'll take 'em. Just click on the letter icon above my post here, which is a link to a page with my e-mail address. Click on that and your browser should pop up with a "send" window pre-addressed to me. I'll pass on the French stuff though - I don't speak French.

Or you could just post the best of the best in this forum from time to time. I think all of us love a good joke.

Thanks! :D

TomB
CPA Member

D

Duel

I'd like 'em too. But if yhou put this adress on a list, I will personally have to hunt you down and impale you with a vacuum cleaner...

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Duel - you remind me of most door to door vacuum cleaner salesmen. :D But yes, that would suck.

Oh, and send 'em my way too!!

-mike

A

asadoine

After having been away for a few days 'cause of business, I have at last had the time to send the jokes..

And no guys, I didnt put you on a "list" ...
I m not even sure what a list is .

I'm a casual player and surfer ...

if you have any good stuff (esp fun pictures)
dont hesitate in forwarding them to me...

thanks

berto