Who is Eris?

Z

Zero T Katama

Nightstalkers, I gotta question. Who is this Eris? Another manifestation of yourself? You need to get a permit before you channel Greco-Roman goddesses you know

N

Nightstalkers

Ma goodness shuga! You don' know who pretty 'ol me is? This could get a little interesting if poor 'ol nightstalkers catches wiind of this here thread... :D But I say that he be in quite a stirr when he finds that cute little zoro wants to know who this "bratty little idiot" is. ;)

<Eris: Goddess of Chaos ;)>

N

Nightstalkers

*Sigh* I guess I do owe some explanation for this fool of a creature who insists on using my account. Eris, was a former roommate/girlfriend/bestfriend/lover/demonwitchfromhell... In the end she moved out and took my computer with her. And now she has all of my old computer files which included old virii, game hacks, do it yourself hacking programs, and other such nonsense. Apparently she's stumbled upon this site and found that she can log in as me...

And I know that your online right now. Tracking is going as I type this... Colerado? already gone from the previous checklist but still on this one :confused: found how to use that program have we? Lets see what manual will help you.

Lets see how I should deferinciate myself from him.
<Nightstalkers: The Shadows Know>

Z

Zero T Katama

Whoops, looks like I blew your cover, Eris. Sorry about that. ^^

N

Nightstalkers

Don't worry about Eris, I found her in a motel room in upstate New York :D Now its time for mobilization and some payback...

I've got many an idea about payback :D :D :D

<Nightstalkers: The Shadow Knows>

Z

Zero T Katama

But Nightstalkers, if you knew about her before, then why didn't you just trace her then? Is this a bit of drama I'm sensing? Are the Nightstalkers and Eris secretly in Cahoots? Find out next time, on CPAs of Our Lives!

B

Bob

Eris sounds like a bad Whimsy knockoff, with the wacky accent and all.

S

Svenmonkey

This is pretty obviously just Nightstalkers being delusional again. :rolleyes:

N

Nightstalkers

Ma goodness! Just when I thank I've shook that ninkompoop I have to put up wit his incessant, unrelentin scheme to take me by surprise...

Finally made it back home here and tink that I lost him back past the interchange. Good god! the first thing I did when I got back here was get meself a nice shower and shutdown the lights.

Seems dat hairbrained idiot has nothing on where I live seeing as that noone in the vesinity is chasin me anmore. Srry frinds, i'm all frettin an tireed and jumpay fo him gettin on ma so quicklay..

S

Svenmonkey

What the heck, Nightstalkers? Everybody knows you're one person.

N

Nightstalkers

One person finally! it does take it out of you to take another in like that, but I feel that she shant be harming me, us, or them any longer.

Now if only I can figure out how she gets all of her text messages to show this ridiculous saying...

B

Bob

Originally posted by Svenmonkey
This is pretty obviously just Nightstalkers being delusional again. :rolleyes:
Yeah. I mean, who would ever think Nightstalkers would ever have a girlfriend?

N

Nightstalkers

Who would ever think that a psychopath like me would have a girlfriend? Wow, thats hurtful... Oh well, at least I get all of the peer counseling I need :D

<Nightstalkers: Goddess of Chaos ;)>

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by Zero T Katama
Nightstalkers, I gotta question. Who is this Eris? Another manifestation of yourself? You need to get a permit before you channel Greco-Roman goddesses you know
As, Nightstalkers (whichever one was posting at the time) put it, it's the Goddess of Chaos. Often referred to in the Principa Discordia. For more info, go here

-Ferret

"I still have an ancient text version of it lying around on one of my discarded hard drives..."

N

Nightstalkers

I didn't really fret when she stole off with my computer originally, but I still got pissed for about ten minutes there when I first found out... Then I took a trip over to Best Buy, Radio Hut, and Comp. USA for replacements. Thank goodness she didn't find the sourcedisks which I kept underneith the floorboard :)

Yes, she was a trouble maker...