Who are our leaders

W

Waubers

I was just wondering if the leaders of the CPA could make themselves known. I already have an idea of who is in charge but it would be nice if our leaders could clarify who they were and how long they have been involved.

Thanks,
Waubers

Teho J Dim

N

nekrataal

Well, anyone that is known as a founder is a leader. We don't have any real control over the votes or anything, but we do answer email, run the website, deal with PR, and whatever else is needed to keep this organization going. Currently I have no real job, I'm just helping out where I can. Ed has been working on the website and logos. Baron and igfett (probably others too) having been answering email and dealing with PR matters. Everyone, including yourself has helped with ideas, votes, and opinions.

-nekrataal...
"...is a great card"

Ferret

Staff member
...I've been wanting to take a more active role, but w/ my internet temporarily cancelled at home I've been stuck w/ only accessing at work between calls meaning I get about 2 or 3 hours a day of time to look...things will get better next week. promise.

-ferret

"'s are usually the small unobtrussive types - until you get their attention, annoy them, or get them a new toy :)"

Z

Zadok001

Let's see.... I doubt I can remember them all, but here goes:

Baron Sengir
Child of Gaea
Veldrane of Sengir
Young Jedi
Dune Echo
Nekrataal
Ferret
Myself
Ed Sullivan

There's probably others, but my memory is approximately equal to that of a dead lab rat, so I apoligize in advance to everyone I forgot.

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic
CPA Member
"We have more sprouts than they have hands."