Who am I?

D

deathsicle

C'mon someone has to know? Casey might, but probably not. Well, do ya know or don't ya?

T

The Magic Jackal

I think it's casey. What better way to throw someone off than to claim it's himself????

F

FoundationOfRancor

But, if it was me, i would have put in some funny stuff...

Mike Mahoney? I think its him...

D

Duel

that is a very deep metaphorical question. We are all looking for ourselves. But as I couldn't answer that without flaming, I will withhold further comment.

F

FoundationOfRancor

If this is alex (either one) im gonna go trash your bike. and when u get a car, im gonna trash that too.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Which i think it is, im going to kill u. Leave the cpa alone!

T

The Magic Jackal

Your not fooling me casey, I almost postive it's you. You didn't put in any crazy stuff because it would be obvious who it is.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Everyone is a beautiful and unique snowflake but i'm the most beautiful and unique.

Z

Zadok001

"Most unique?" Explanation forthcoming, mayhaps? :)

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. We are all part of the same compost heap. We are all made of the same organic matter." (I so messed up that quote. Anyone care to quote the whole speech for me? Correctly? :) )

A

Apollo

I think you're all Casey!!! Every single one of you have been assimilated! Ed and I are the only free ones left, and you'll be coming for me next! Run for it Ed! I'll try to sacrifice myself and distract them until you can make it. Don't worry abut me! Go, save yourself! Aaaagghh!!!

H

Hetemti

I have no friggin clue who any of you are but I do know for a fact that I'm not me...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Its jackal...he told me so but he could be lying.

Cuz Jackals lie alot.

T

The Magic Jackal

True, but we kill even more often.

Watch out casey --------->

M

Multani

It's Wolf 359 all over again!
Multani attacks the Borg cube.
Where the hell is the Enterprise when you need her!?