Who Am I? Week 4

B

Baskil

This week's category is: Entertainment

Day 1 Clue: I'm very choosy when it comes to what I will work on. I once even turned down the lead role in a movie that went on to win five Academy Awards.

Remember, PM me your guess. (Trust me, this one will be fairly easy this week ;))

B

Baskil

Day 1 Clue: I'm very choosy when it comes to what I will work on. I once even turned down the lead role in a movie that went on to win five Academy Awards.

Day 2 Clue: My most famous character once said (edited for content): "Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d***less, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is! Hallelujah!"

Remember, PM me your guess. (Trust me, this one will be fairly easy this week )

B

Baskil

Day 2 Clue

Day 2 Clue: My most famous character once said (edited for content): "Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d***less, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is! Hallelujah!"

Day 3 Clue: Pat Sajak and Dennis Miller laugh at me when I talk about the success of my talk show.

B

Baskil

Day 3 Clue: Pat Sajak and Dennis Miller laugh at me when I talk about the success of my talk show.

Day 4 Clue: According to the rumors, Kevin Smith and Ben Afflek are attached to a sequel to my biggest cult hit.

B

Baskil

Day 4 Clue: According to the rumors, Kevin Smith and Ben Afflek are attached to a sequel to my biggest cult hit.

Day 5 Clue: I'm probably most famous for being an original member of SNL.