white/blue

V

Volradon

I guess this is more multiplayer but because i usually die the turn people see worship hit the table i have to speed this up alot

9 Island
10 Plains
1 Armagedon
4 Spell Blast
1 Opportunity
1 Time Warp
1 Rebound
4 Disenchant
3 Counterspell
1 Balance
1 Windfall
1 Time Spiral
4 Prodigidal Sorcerer
4 Seasinger
1 Vesuvan Doppelganger
1 Soltari Lancer
1 Serra Avatar
1 Ornithopter
1 Rhystic Study
3 Worship
2 Glorious Anthem
1 Spirit Link
1 Dream Halls
1 Pearl Medallion
1 Feldon's Cane
1 Fountain of YOuth

T

terzarima

Throw in a spiritual asylum and then slowly kill the opponent with tim :)

R

rakso

Um... it's important to have a structure and a strategy for your deck instead of a bunch of random cards thrown together.

In this case, there isn't quite much to go on, and it'd be hard for anyone to give help aside from telling you to throw out all the cards that don't fit: Time Warp, Armageddon, Windfall, Time Spiral, Ornithopter, Glorious Anthem, Dream Halls, Pearl Medallion, Feldon's Cane... even Spirit Link and some others if you think about it.

These cards are random and will probably not match anything you think of when you fix the deck. Most likely, you're better off trading any of the above rares for sets of better commons, beginning with other counters.

V

Volradon

Well u see i have 4 coppies of just about every counter that exists (except arcanes denial :( ) THe glorious anthem is in there cause uit was originally planed to be more creature heavy. I also felt like puting the spiral and the cane in there cause it is very draw-heavy. Windfall, geddon, balance is just to controll teh board and gain card advantatage over a long run (remember this is multiplayer, u cant counter every threat that hits the board) I was also thinking about splashing burn jusft for aditional controll and another way of wining.