Which is Better: iPhone, Droid, or Backflip?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
(Since those are the only phones off the top of my head that seem similiar - there could be others)

We were all set to get iPhones and the AT&T store we went to didn't have any, but had this Backflip phone instead which they convinced us to try for "30 days" and of course, we want to keep them. It's pretty cool - has the touch and slide screen that the iPhone has, lots of apps (haven't had time to really explore them though), and a cool little QUERTY keyboard that "flips" out for typing and whatnot.

We looked at the Droid but wasn't too convinced with it, just seemed more complicated than the iPhone.

R

rokapoke

Better: my simple cell phone that can make calls. I don't want a bunch of other junk that will drain the battery life. Just a phone.

T

train

I've been a blackberry user - but if I had to get another - probably Droid... I've seen it at our office recently, and it was totally impressive...

D

DarthFerret

I must be out of touch. The only name that I recognize is iphone, but like train have been a blackberry user myself, so um....iphone I guess?

Killer Joe

Well, I guess we now know that that iPhone was a pice of junk. My friend has a Droid,....I think he sleeps with it.

D

DarthFerret

To update this, I have an HTC HD2 and it is basically an off brand iphone. Much better than a blackberry, but I have also heard good things about the Droid.

T

train

I still haven't seen much on backflip, but droid and iphone are improving...

As for sleeping with your droid - that's going a little far there skywalker...:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've gotten a few comments on my Backflip when I'm fiddling around with it while waiting in lines... mostly "What is that" and "It looks cool."