Which is better: Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox?

turgy22

Nothing Special
I made the switch to Firefox about a year ago and never looked back. There are some aspects of IE that I prefer, but for flexibility, Firefox is the winner.

Now... which will Oversoul prefer: Google Chrome or Safari?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've only used Explorer and Chrome and like Chrome for its versatility... but Explorer's the one at work and so that's the one I use most.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. Work has Explorer, home has Explorer until our connection was slow and I got Chrome just to do a comparison (it was still slow).

E

EricBess

Honestly, I didn't download ME7 until they forced me to. I like to use what I know...Foxfire has the advantage that the people developing it do so because they are trying to put out a good product, but I think Explorer still has the advantage when it comes to making sure that software runs as expected. Everyone just sort of expects Mozilla to make changes to adapt to whatever Explorer has added.

R

rokapoke

I'm a Firefox user. But on my Mac at home I use Safari, and I'm thinking about checking out Opera again.

T

train

EricBess;289852 said:
Honestly, I didn't download ME7 until they forced me to. I like to use what I know...Foxfire has the advantage that the people developing it do so because they are trying to put out a good product, but I think Explorer still has the advantage when it comes to making sure that software runs as expected. Everyone just sort of expects Mozilla to make changes to adapt to whatever Explorer has added.
I can see what you're saying about expecting as performed... I was an avid IE user, until it just had so many issues.

Firefox has it's flaws from time to time - but the product is now solid in my mind. It's the add-ons that make it soooooo much more appealing for me.