Which is better: Corn Dogs or Hot Dogs?

T

train

I'm a Hot Dog person... Corn Dogs are only great when jumbo and they have that "Fair" mustard brushed on them... and that's only once a year...

So - bring on the Hot Dogs...

E

EricBess

I've never been a fan of corn dogs. I'm not a huge fan of hot dogs, either, but I do enjoy one occassionally. I like to cut a slit and stuff in a bit of cheese from a Kraft singles, then pop it in the Microwave for about 20-30 seconds. Better yet, boiled first then let the heat melt the cheese, but that's only worth while if you are heating up an entire package for the family.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Okay, this thread should be hot dogs or hamburgers, which are much more natural rivals. Corn dogs are a niche food. I don't even know anyone that really likes them.

For whatever reason, hot dogs are best at a baseball game. I used to make them myself fairly regularly on my George Foreman Lean Mean Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine, but for whatever reason, they never taste quite as good as when you're at a game. Also, when my wife was pregnant she got frequent cravings for burnt hot dogs (this is the only way she likes them and usually won't eat them at all), so we were eating them pretty often then. After that, I left a pack in the fridge for a while and by the time I got around to eating them, they had gone bad. I don't think I've eaten any since. Being the only person eating them would mean I'd have to make sure to eat about 3 or 4 every week so they wouldn't go bad and I definitely don't like them that much. Not to mention the colon cancer I'd have to deal with later.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Mooseman;289810 said:
KJ's chili dogs really compliment a good night of magic.....
Don't mention KJ and food. Now he'll probably post a picture of himself pulling up his shirt to show off his abs or something and tell us he only eats tofu dogs. ;)

Speaking of tofu dogs... one time my mom made hot dogs for dinner and when they were done they were green. And, trying to be polite and not offend her cooking (which I did once before with extremely bad results), I tried a bite and suggested that perhaps they were too old. Only then did she reveal to me that they were vegan hot dogs my sister bought and she was trying to get rid of them.

BTW, I have no idea why I keep chiming in with these random stories.

T

train

Random stories are good... that's why you keep doing it... you're building good karma... juju, or whatever they call it...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Turgy has much Ka...

Now don't be hating on KJ, he has done an amazing job with his health and he even cut down on his second hand smoking.......

But, really KJ, the pics of you are nice, but couldn't you just post hot chicks instead? Or even cute monkeys for Ransac?

I never had a vegan hot dog... why the heck do they do that? Try to make a meat substitute? Why not just make something without meat that tastes good?

turgy22

Nothing Special
Mooseman;289823 said:
But, really KJ, the pics of you are nice, but couldn't you just post hot chicks instead?
Yeah, seriously. Don't you know any girls that lost some weight and want to show off their new bikini bodies? :D

T

train

Mooseman;289823 said:
Turgy has much Ka...

Now don't be hating on KJ, he has done an amazing job with his health and he even cut down on his second hand smoking.......

But, really KJ, the pics of you are nice, but couldn't you just post hot chicks instead? Or even cute monkeys for Ransac?

I never had a vegan hot dog... why the heck do they do that? Try to make a meat substitute? Why not just make something without meat that tastes good?
Well - If KJ doesn't have the pics...

There was a curling calendar that was done for the olympics... but it has some nudity in it I'll mention it only and not provide a direct link... you cna search for ana arce and go to her .com site. Then click on calendars...