Which is Better: Coke or Pepsi?

T

train

Coke or Pepsi?

I say Coke... - it resembles what you can do with some formerly not illegal ingredients - Make a drink that soothes the world over... ;)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Coke.... It's in perfect harmony

And I have stock in the company.....

No wait.. Pepsi, I have their stock too....

This is to hard.....

Diet Coke rules....

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I despise both. I don't drink any soda at all. I suppose that I'm weird. The only things I ever drink are water, lemonade, milkshakes, and maybe sometimes milk, orange juice, punch, hot chocolate, or Gatorade (raspberry lemonade especially, but most of the flavors taste essentially the same anyway). Oh, and I guess tea on some occasions. That's it. I have always been a clueless bystander in the cola wars.

E

EricBess

I also very rarely have soda and when I do, I steer clear of caffeine alltogether. I do a lot of water, some milk, and a fair amount of Gatorade. I prefer Gatorade Rain over the stronger flavors. Occasionally I have Propel, when they are on sale.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Like EricBess, I try to avoid caffeine when I drink soda (it dries out the vocal chords).

HOWEVER, I must admit that one of my favorite memories is eating lasagna at an outdoor Italian restaurant in a plaza in Austria on a warm summer night and sipping a Coke (the European kind with real sugar).

So, my vote goes to Coke (far superior to Pepsi).

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
Pepsi always tasted better to me.

Although now I get sick if I drink either one, so I try to avoid colas. Now I drink nothing but water all day and have a beer with dinner. When I'm feeling ill, I'll switch to Gatorade (it's got electrolytes - they're what I crave!) and occasionally drink ginger ale (like 2 - 3 times a month).

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I rarely drink soda either (or pop as we call it). It's coffee, tea or water for me.

But I do like diet coke.... so Coke for me....

T

train

wow - that whole diet thing seems to have panned out for KJ...:cool:

Maybe they should make a water-flavored coke...:p

P

Prince RXI

I don't drink soda often either (anymore, used to down the sprite like air...) but if I had to choose, Coke... bleh... WATER ALL THE WAY! ... and wine <.< >.>

T

train

turgy22;289796 said:
Did you just go to the bathroom to take that picture of yourself just so you could respond with it in this thread?
I believe that would be an affirmative...