Which Erati is better

T

Teferi

Which Erati did u like better, the one at the end of Nemisis or the one from the weatherlight cycle?

i like the weatherlight Erati better but Erati the corrupt could kick wizard adepet's(sp?) can

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Do you mean from a storyline standpoint??? If so, I think the corrupted version is better. The first one was just a punk kid, but at least now someone who has his crud [-edited for content-Thallid Ice Cream Man] together is telling him what to do, and that way he should be good. If he had no evil potential, why'd they corrupt him? The second card would kick the behind of the first as well.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

well, i like the new evil ertai, anyway i was perusing storyline spoilers and it so happens that when belbe was supposed to choose a new evincar for rath, and she narrowed it down to greven, the new suped up crovax, and ertai, she new ertai would have been the best evincar, but she wanted to escape with him so she didn't choose him, and then he helped crovax beat the crap out of volrath, so there we go

C

Cateran Emperor

Arrgh. So many storyline posts I've missed!

That isn't how it happened Azreal. Belbe intended to choose Ertai, but didn't do so because she knew Crovax wouldn't accept it and would go on a mad rampage. So she delayed as long as possible and ended up choosing to sacrifice herself rather than choose between destroying Ertai by choosing him or damaging Yawgie Bear's plans by appointing an inferior successor. Plus, it seems she had some intimacy with Ertai, which further confused the deal.

Old Ertai was cooler. Just an arbitrary statement here.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

oh really, eh guess my source was wrong, but no matter i'm looking forward to owning both ertai